I am Happy

Happy Thursday loves! I am off to Michigan for the weekend to celebrate my sweet husband's 28th birthday, look at our new apartment and get some consults done with a client but I just wanted to say hi and send you all one huge hug. Did you just feel that? Oh and as if you wanted to hear more about my silly little wedding but Al over at The Knotty Bride featured it today in honour of Hey Gorgeous Events being apart of her preferred vendor guide. You'll have to go check it out to read my little blurb; my recaps of the big day have drastically changed since I wrote the first one way back here. Suffice to say, time heals everything and this girl is slowly coming to grips with the notion that perfection isn't always what you think it should be. Catch you all tomorrow for a heart-felt FAQ Friday (I'll tell you this much, it has to do with kids and weddings) and a new twist on my Friday Wrap Ups. You will positively heart it. I promise. Photo below by one of my constant sources of endless inspiration, the sweet Elizabeth Messina

25 Lovely Comments:

Kirby said...

Oh girl! I will be back tomorrow to hear what you have to say about kids and weddings. We have been going back and forth about this topic.

have safe trip to MI and wish the hubby a happy birthday.

I'm off to check out your little feature now...

xo

Katherine said...

Just checked out the Knotty post :) LOVE it! Have a great trip & have fun! xo

DiamondsandTulle said...

Gah! LOVE your feature on the Knotty Bride! THAT garter shot! Whoo hoo! Seriously- your wedding was STUNNING! Have a good trip!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

hi!!!! I hope you have been staying out of trouble while I was gone...holding the blog world down, all of that! Have fun in MI! Eat a yesterdog for me!

tickled. said...

ahhh! your feature is AMAZING. your wedding was ABSOLUTELY perfect!!! so gorgeous!

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Erin*Sparkle&Hay said...

oh my dear, i have loved every single recap and it was in fact, perfect. just beautiful :)

Cara said...

how cute are you ;)

jessica said...

happy birthday to the hubby!!! have a fun and safe trip!

off to check out your feature...

xo

Jennifer Rose said...

happy birthday to your hubby!

M. said...

just read the post.

you are cah-razy.[in a good, supertalented kind of way]

oh my word, the colors! that shot of the garter!

you should plan my [oneday] wedding for free, please?

Laura said...

Have a wonderful weekend in Mich! and happy bday to your hubby! :)

xoxo

jacin {lovely little details} said...

i know what you mean about the evolution of recaps.. mine have changed as well. yours was just perfection :)

Piril Maria said...

Oh happiness! =)
Happy birthday for your man.




♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

I seriously love that last photo with the balloons. amazing. have a great weekend love! xo

la petite coquine said...

A very happy birthday to your sweetheart-wishing you two a wonderful weekend! The Knotty feature was divine, darling!

Koru Kate said...

Have a fabulous weekend! Loved the Knotty recap, loved ALL your recaps :-)

christine donee said...

Wishing you a fabulous weekend.. and huge HUGE right back!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Have a safe and fun trip! I have so much catching up to do here :( I'm sorry I've been such a bad blog friend! I hope you're doing wonderful! Miss you! :)

Looking Glass said...

That was your wedding?! I've seen those pics & they're marvellous! So, so magical :-)

~ Clare x

Natalie said...

Loved your feature, Lady! That shot of you with your veil blowing is stunning (but all of your wedding pics are!). :)

Have fun in Michigan, and happy birthday to your hubs!

Ashley said...

have a blast in Michigan! I am sure you have something sweet up your sleeve for Andrew's bday!

christine, just bella said...

A happy belated birthday to your hubs! Off to drool over your beautiful wedding again :)

Marcie said...

This post made me feel really good! Thanks for that :)

M

Megan said...

Have a great weekend, Rhi!

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to your hubby and have a FABULOUS time in Michigan!!! I'm off to read your feature on The Knotty Bride right now...woo hoo!!!

Liesl :)