Welcome to Pink Sugar (what Hey Gorgeous used to be!)

Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies

To everyone who dropped by; thank you and welcome to Pink Sugar Desserts, a new place to come for all things delicious. This blog (and my familiarity with it) is slightly new but I promise to make it exciting and full of yummy-ness so that you keep coming back for more! Aside from this blog I offer home made baked from scratch desserts to fit everyones style and taste. My specialty is gorgeous and tasty cupcakes for an affordable price. Browse around my site to find what you like and if you don't find what you're looking for get a hold of me at rhiannonbandascott@gmail.com; I am always willing to whip up something new! Feel free to send me suggestions, recipes to feature (or try out), baking tips and ideas or anything else that is on your baked-good loving mind. I hope you'll stick with me through this journey as it's my goal to have fun with what I think is a pretty amazing passion.

Happy Baking and until next time, Rhiannon

0 Lovely Comments: