Vintage Heart Straws

I am constantly in awe of other's creativity - and to be honest can sometimes feel poopy if I think "Why didn't I think of that first?" But I must say blogging has given me such an unforgettable insight into other people's worlds and I am forever happy inside my heart for that because click after click after click on my mouse pad leads me to beauties like these. How amazingly cute, vintage and darling are these easy to make straws from A Field Journal? I almost died when I saw them. And I am totally making them for our wedding in September. Shhh don't tell Apb. I know he won't love them nearly as much as I do.

Lovely

Vintage Straws

Straws!

Yup. Adorable right? Head over the the blog where these are featured to find out how to make them. You can also buy the straws here if you're really itching to craft these up. And since I mentioned our wedding above, the good news is lots and lots of decisions have been made in the past week. I meet with the florist on Monday morning so I will be sure to fill you in on floral goodness sometime next week. I also have some baking to do this week for school; can you believe I haven't baked in over a month? Happy Weekend loves!

11 Lovely Comments:

Jennifer said...

These are soooo pretty!

Courtney said...

These are adorable! Thanks for the link!

Sook said...

What a cute idea!

Lucy said...

I never knew I could find straws so pretty - but these are beautiful!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Happy weekend, R! :) Those straws are almost too pretty to drink from. :) What fun for a Valentines party!

theUngourmet said...

These are so sweet! I'll be sure to go check out this link! :)

Katy ~ said...

Those are absolutely adorable. I just wish I were a romantic.

Anonymous said...

these are so adorable! such a creative idea and they do seem relatively easy to recreate! such a great find :)

Holly Lefevre said...

Those are darn cute. They would have looked great on my table I just did on my blog! Those are definitely on my list for b'days, etc.!

Anonymous said...

Purchasing memory cards is such a big hassle... You have to Google prices, sort through which ones are genuine, visit a bunch of shops,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then hope that the price doesn't fall in the next two weeks or so.

I've been done in by some ridiculous price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD for my R4 gaming flash card at what apparently was a steal, only to later see that it fell by $5 in a week.

(Submitted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://crystalguo.vox.com/library/post/how-does-the-r4i-or-r4-work.html]R4[/url] ComP)

I BLEED PINK said...

Oooh, I love that idea, but I love anything Vintage. How exactly are you guys going to use them in the wedding, decorations or favors?