Oh Em Gee

Jasmine Star

Jasmine Star + Abby from Style Me Pretty = eye candy goodness bursting from your computer screen. I'm not one to squeal with delight, but after seeing this French-Inspired bridal shower based around a blush pink, black and ivory colour palette (and believe me that's only the start of the fabulousness) I actually let out a huge Oh Em Gee. This shower is good. Real good. Like so good you're going to wish oh so badly that you were there.

Jasmine Star Photography

I especially love the little dessert table and think it's the sweetest most whimsical table I've ever seen. Everything looks so tasty and scrumptious and the colours tie in perfectly with the whole theme (you have to click on the link to Style Me Pretty below, to see the dessert table in all of its glory!) Then there are the florals. Don't even get me started on the florals. I am such a sucker for gorgeous blooms and the flowers done by Heavenly Blooms are truly heavenly.

Jasmine Star Photography
Jasmine Star Photography

And the cake, oh my gosh the cake. It's incredible . The Sweet and Saucy Shop is truly the place to go if you need desserts, cakes, dessert bars and anything else you want that looks and tastes like a little slice of heaven. I have been a fan for a little over a year now and always get very excited to see their work around the blogosphere.

Jasmine Star Photography

And last but not least, do you know what really made me excited? These girlies all decked out in their LBDs. My bridesmaids are wearing short little black halters and black heels kind of like the girls in the photo which is so beautiful. Plus, my girlfriends are so gorgeous and kind-hearted and fun. This photo is just one small glimpse of what I think our big day will look like. And that truly excites me :)

Jasmine Star Photography

You can visit Style Me Pretty to see all of the photos from the shoot and to see the post on Jasmine's blog go here; and be prepared to stay awhile. Jasmine has quite the inspirational blog filled with inspirational words, photos, stories; you name it. And she's a huge sweetheart; I spoke with her via e-mail a few times and she has a lovely way of making you feel like your her best friend foreva. What a fantastic quality to have :) Enjoy your Monday lovelies xo

28 Lovely Comments:

becca said...

Love those little black dresses. What a neat idea!

Lilacandgrey said...

that cake!!! Ahhh! love it!
<3 cara

Cat said...

Wow...what magical, stunning photos!!!! I totally wish I were there :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

The details on that cake= fabulous!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Rhi your big day will look amazing!!!

Lou said...

Hi Rhi - hope you are OK my sweet. I love that pic of the girls in black! They look so elegant. I am sure your girls will be the same. As usual - gorgeousness in your posts! Lou x

Rhianna said...

"Oh Em Gee"--perfect title
That's exactly what I said when I saw these pics.

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hey my lovey! How are you doing? Have a nice weekend? Thank you so much for this gorgeous pick me up this afternoon, my heart is so happy just looking at all the sweetness! Your wedding day is gonig to be absolutely amazing, with all the special and thoughtful touches you have arranged. I am sure your girls will be stunning in their LBD's! Kiss kiss, lots of love xoxo

Sweet Southern Prep said...

How pretty are these images. You always choose the best photos! Love them all. Glad to know your surgery went well. :) Thanks for letting me know!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Love the LBD's. What a great idea, ummmmmmm. An it's something you can wear over again, which I only was able to do with one dress from my eight trips to the alter without being the bride.
Love the bride's dress as well.
The black and white Chanel inspired cake. To.die. for.
How are you feeling, turned those blues around yet? I am sending you some Mississippi Bumpkin Sunshine to help with that!
Mwah, and another on the other!

Blair McLeod said...

love those bridesmaids -- awesome dresses.

love the whole wedding. beautimus!

Closet full of hopes and dreams said...

It was so nice getting back from a weekend trip and find three new lovely posts from you waiting for me! And PEONIES! And the Eiffel Tower! And I am so glad you could see all my pics! :D

Gorgeous Glam said...

wow! That first pic is gorgeous! What a charming theme xoxo

Aspiring Kennedy said...

that chanel cake is amazing... uh-may-zing. :)

Jayme said...

I love the pink & black combo... and yours mixed with gray?! I can't wait to see it :)

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!! Love everything about it!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I have never thought of using black accents for a wedding, but it actually looks cute and classy.

Rhianne said...

oh wow, I love everything!

Joie de Viv said...

Gorgeous wedding! And I love the Eiffel Tower details!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You KNOW how I feel about LBD bridesmaid dresses. I just loved how it turned out for my girls!!

Miss Dot said...

How fantastic!! This Sweet & Saucy Shop is right by where I live! I HAVE to go check it out!

I love your LBD idea, too. My BMs also sported them. So classy!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

How adorable! I love the bridesmaids dresses!

little luxury list said...

Rhiannon Nicole, I just found you through Helena! You have such lovely pictures!
Sigh, after seeing the LBDs,I wish again I had my girls dressed in their own LBDs...chic and could have totally saved me money! Glad to be following now!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Hi Rhiannon Nicole! I just discovered your gorgeous blog through Helena. I am so excited to have found you! I look forward to looking back at all of your beautiful posts and following along.

Have a wonderful day! :)
Dawn

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Gorgeous photos! A friend of mine recently had a "Shower in Paris" shower and the theme was lovely there as well.

sara said...

OMG indeed! What a cute, chic and fabulous weddin - loving the cake and the bridesmaid dresses in particular!

Natasha said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this post... all those colors--so feminine and dainty---ahhhh!!!

Caroline said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! xo