Hey Gorgeous Featured on Style Me Pretty


I couldn't be happier or more thrilled but today these photos and so many more are featured over on the ever so fabulous Style Me Pretty. I would have never guessed that exactly two years after starting my blog and only five months after launching my business, my work as a stylist would be shown to millions. A huge thank you to my so so fabulous team who helped make my vision come to life; I feel entirely honoured and blessed to have had you all be a part of something so special to me. The oh-so-talented Beth Kaye is responsible for the breathtaking images but more on her (gosh I adore her) and the others later. Head over to check it all out and if you don't mind, we would all love it if you could leave a comment! I will be back tomorrow with more photos and a recap of the shoot including the list of talented vendors who were a part of the incredible endeavor. Happy Valentines Day!


P.S. Viv over at Diamonds and Tulle did a feature on me today. Check out her sweet, sweet blog here!

30 Lovely Comments:

Amanda* said...

Yay! This is awesome! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

That is soooo awesome!!! Congrats, and of course you deserve it hun:-)

Lou said...

OMG - am rather speechless at my friend's genius! It's just awesome Rhi and I think back to emails in the past where you were saying 'can I do it?' and you have proven - you so can!! Love the whole vintage feel to the Style Me Pretty feature; your work looks utterly at home there. Crazy awesome marketing for your fab venture. Lou x

Unknown said...

Congrats! On my way to check out the prettiness now . . .

Kelley @ Kelley Maria said...

You did an amazing job! So classy and elegant. I love the subtle color palette with pops of color. Congrats!

Free Pretty Things For You said...

I seriously got teary eyed when i saw this GIRL!!! OMGOHS!!!!
I cant even begin to express how Excited i am for you!!!!!! So So SOOOO Excited!!

Natalie said...

Seriously stunning! Love it.

ASHLEY said...

Congrats!!!!!!! Just took a peek!! Love it! You did amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love it all... Great work! I'm smitten!

Liz said...

Yay, congrats!! Heading over RIGHT. NOW.!

Izzy Hudgins said...

This shoot is so pretty! I love everything about it! Especially the furniture and that huge frame you incorporated. This is what keeps me excited about wedding photography. Thank you!!

Kristen said...

congratulations! that's amazing! going to check it out :)

April said...

Congrats! Everything looks amazing!

ali v. said...

what INCREDIBLE news...and so well-deserved, my dear! what better day to make your SMP debut than Valentine's Day!?!? LOVED it--and you! congrats! have a great Valentine's day...though it certainly seems like that won't be tough ;) xoxo {av}

Punctuation Mark said...

congrats!!! that is the perfect gift for V-Day!

Marcie said...

Awesome! You are so talented and deserve this!!

xo Marcie

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh my Rhi, so so happy for you doll, very well deserved, follow your dream, follow it! xoxo

Tonya Peterson said...

Congrats dear! So happy for you! It is a lovely shoot.

apparentlyjessy said...

Congratulations Rhiannon! I am so very proud of you. The whole post is FABULOUS!!!

April of Smidge Of This said...

There you go, being amazing and all! :) CONGRATS! What an accomplishment - you're destined for fabulous things.

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

So well deserved lady!!! Your work is BEYOND!

I BLEED PINK said...

I am so very proud of your accomplishments!! You blog and work has grown into something so lovely!!

Brooke T said...

I was just going to come congratulate you!! It's so amazing :)I wish you could do my wedding ha

Debbie said...

Congrats! You so deserve this publicity.

Ashley said...

whoop there it is! Congratulations! May this bring you hundreds of thousands of brides :-)

Pink Champagne said...

Congratulations! It is absolutely gorgeous and your style is stunning. So excited for you! XO

Alisha said...

This is SO awesome!! You go girl! We all said you'd make it big, and here you are! :)

Congrats!

jessica lynn said...

congrats - what a feature you put together! hope that you had a glass of champagne to celebrate!

Liesl said...

SO exciting, Rhiannon, and very much deserved! CONGRATULATIONS...this makes my heart smile!!!

Liesl :)

JMay said...

Congrats, that's awesome! I absolutely love this shoot...so so beautiful!