Purple Winery Wedding by Allyson Magda


There's no doubt that we all love a gorgeous winery wedding. Something about the tranquility and simplicity of nature, and the sophistication of good wine paired together to celebrate love, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. When this gem of a celebration was sent to me, I knew it was the perfect fir for the blog. Throw in the most incredible florals by Adornments (check this out my friends, succulents are still holding their position as one of the seasons hottest flower trends), an adorable bride and groom and dreamy, soft images by the always fabulous Allyson Magda and I am one happy girl. Scroll on to catch all the beauty.


That chair! Where could one be lucky enough to find such a fabulous chair. So perfect.


Allyson said that Natalie was one of the most fun brides she's shot before. She described her like a 'party waiting to happen in a bride,' I love that in a woman. Isn't that what it's all about anyways? And tell me, how perfect is this back drop for the ceremony. Nevermind fancy backdrops and DIY projects. Those trees are incredible and the yummy natural light streaming in and over the bridal party is like a little slice of heaven.


A few portraits of the super styling couple. My fave is the top left image. I love delicious lighting.


Reception florals, I love. I swoon.


The wedding was held at Adelaida Cellars in California and one thing I love about winery weddings is the big wood wine barrels that are often the backdrop for photos. There's something so rustic, organic and romantic about wine so getting married in a place that's all about the good stuff is so fitting. P.S. you know my love of sweetheart tables; how cute are these two in their own little space? Looks like it was such an amazing celebration of their undeniable chemistry and love.


For more from the ever-so-talented Allyson check out her work via her blog here, where you can find tons of eye-candy and visual inspiration. There's also tons of loveliness not to be missed over on her very pretty website here. She's such a sweetheart too! Enjoy the rest of your day everyone. Can anyone out there attest to how gorg a winery wedding really is? Regardless of where you live, what are some of the best wineries to get hitched at? (I'd love some new suggestions and referrals for both wineries in the US and Canada!)

20 Lovely Comments:

Josie said...

These shots are absolutely STUNNING. I love the shoes and those amazing bridesmaids' dresses!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Lou said...

Cute cute couple! They are both so quirky. Gorgeous shots as ever Rhi and does this mean you are sticking with the grey? Have you come down yet after your 'Style me Pretty' high? I wouldn't blame you if you stayed up there for a while! Lou xx

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Amazing pictures!!! Love his socks, and the entire color setting. :) Just perfect.

Megan said...

GORG. love how this wedding was put together.

Alisha said...

I love all the elements in this wedding! The bride is gorgeous. My favorite picture is her arm on his shoulder at the sweetheart table - beautiful!!

April of Smidge Of This said...

Oh gosh ... simply beautiful. Love the variance of shades in the bridesmaids' dresses!

Melissa Hare said...

I linked through from Diamonds and Tulle when I saw your article on her blog. I noticed you were from Burlington! I'm from Guelph and love finding other Ontario bloggers. I adore your beautiful blog and photos. I can't wait to check out more!

Melissa

allyson magda photography said...

so fun to revisit this wedding, thanks so much Rhiannon!

Ashley said...

they look like they are having the most fun! and is a girl standing on the groom's side?! killer!

Nikki said...

There are those gorgeous succulent bouquets! Beautiful wedding.

I am however wondering what is up with that wine glass? "laid?" Is that a joke for the groomsmen,a glass will get them...?

ali v. said...

I'll never get enough of her work...this wedding is no exception! GORGEOUS. xoxo {av}

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Seriously if I could do it all over again, this is how I would go. Winery all the way! This wedding is spectacular. Just dying over the florals. They're gorgeous! xoxo

Marcie said...

Amazing! I just love her headpiece and the photos at dusk. And where can I get a chair like that? It is my style!

xo Marcie

Free Pretty Things For You said...

Rhi --i have a really weird question for you lol
Do you know if they still sell lime coke in canada??

Liesl said...

Love, love, love this...a winery wedding was on my list of possible venue locations!

Liesl :)

Young People in Love said...

Just found your blog and I LOVE IT! The light in these photos is AMAZING! thanks for sharing :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Can you stop making me obsess over a vow renewal PLEASE. Haha. Loooooooove that shot of the bubbly being poured!

Kelly said...

These photos are phenomenal. The lighting!

Natalie said...

Bride: All of the vendors in the Paso Robles area I used for my wedding were amazing! I could not have asked for a more perfect day. If you are looking for an artistic photographer book Allyson Magda! Thanks for highlighting our wedding on your site. I love to look back at the memories we created. Natalie

Cindy said...

I love these pictures are very originals ! a wedding like in story :)