Friday Wrap Up


Happy Friday girlfriends! And boyfriends too I suppose. Any proud wedding-loving boys out there who read this little blog o' mine? And did any of you catch this super adorable engagement session on Ruffled this morning by Ozzy Garcia Photography? I am absolutely smitten with the simplicity and warmth of the photos and of course, the incredibly obvious admiration those two have for one another. I can only imagine how lovely their wedding will be. And Andrew, my sweet newly 28 years of age husband, from now on if you need to buy me flowers please buy bouquets that look like the above and nothing else unless they are peonies. K thanks.

In other news, it's rainy here in Michigan but never the less a glorious day. I am getting into a routine these days, finding that oh so important balance between life and work and I have to say it feels good. To celebrate this weekend I'm going to enjoy life, and who knows I might get a little crazy and try not to be glued to my iPhone the whole time. I have a hair cut planned too. First one in over a year. Please don't judge me. Lucky for you, to make up for my lack of personal hygiene I have rounded up this week's goodness.

{Monday} You guys seriously adored this and this. As did I.
{Tuesday} Destination wedding goodness. And a sneak peak.
{Pep-Talk} Dun dun dun. I present to you: The Guest List.
{Wednesday} A tasty little addition to the Expert Files vault.
{Thursday} Skelly keys? Lambs? Chickens? All in one spot?
{Friday} Today's FAQ was a doozie. Kids. Weddings. Right.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Lovely Links Around the Web

{Babies} I have serious babe fever. Thanks to her, her and her.
{Yummy} Meringues don't taste the best but uhm? Hello gorg.
{A cause} Help a sista out. And go read this to learn how now.
{Swoon} A first look with your Dad? Oh em gee. And ruffles?
{Perfect} Only one word to describe this beautiful baby shower.

Tell me something exciting!

20 Lovely Comments:

christine, just bella said...

Awww, thanks for the sweet link - those girls are making me have serious babe fever too! Enjoy your weekend, missy!

Brooke T said...

AW! That first look was so precious :) and thanks so much for linking to me!! have a great weekend!

Kelley @ Kelley Maria said...

1. Pretty flowers!
2. Loving the decor for that baby shower!
3. I only cut my hair once a year.

Happy Friday!

xoxo

Sara said...

so beautiful!!

christine donee said...

have an awesome weekend! xoxo

Emily said...

Lovely! I just love the photo. And hope you have a fantastic weekend. :) Sounds wonderful.
x

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

Love this! I had a first look moment with my dad and the look on his face captured is priceless. It's one of my favorite images from our wedding!

postcards and pretties said...

Thanks for the link love! Happy weekend :)

ASHLEY said...

opps! I was signed in under Anna helping her!! as I was saying..

Lovely photo! I want it hanging in my office!!! Have a great weekend! XOXOXOXOXO

Rosie said...

Oh Rhi, you always find the most whimsical and feminine images, love this one. I haven't cut my hair in almost 3 years, so don't you judge me please...I'm trying to grow it out. Have a great weekend!

A Crimson Kiss said...

Enjoy this weekend, and step away from the iPhone! John and I have a yummy dinner planned for tonight and absolutely nothing else on the calendar-horray!

As for haircuts, don't worry-you're not the only one who avoids them like the plague. I usually cry...

Lauren said...

I'd like to formally thank you for the link back today! =)

bridechic said...

Inventive idea with the flowers.

Marcie said...

Something exciting . . . Your "marry me today and everyday" canvas and I am doing one too! I just bought the Hippo Gray and am working with Jimmy on finding the perfect quote. :)

xo Marcie

jacin {lovely little details} said...

have a gorgeous weekend, totally not judging on the haircut front :)

Piril Maria said...

You know what? I just can't get enough of your photos and your blog and everything.


Love them all. How do you edit the photos? Use any actions or so?



♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com

Etrapar said...

I want a basket in front of my bike...
kisses, Etrapar

k said...

I liiiiike the friday roundup!

Unknown said...

Wonderful picture!!! Very romantic!

Vicky
new post: Back on stripes:&
follow me

Kerry said...

Fell behind on my blog reading being away all weekend... but made it back here! Thanks so much for the link darling! Hope your weekend was fabulous! xx