Lindsey + Ryan {Wedding Teaser by Julie Harmsen Photography}

I woke up this morning with bloody blisters (not bloody like I'm trying to sound British or anything) but literally bloody cuts on my toes, a headache like I was hungover and a hot mess of a hair style only to find I had a huge smile plastered across my face. Then I opened my email to find this little gem of a photo below and all I could feel was a complete sense of happiness for being able to experience last night. I don't think a wedding could have run more flawlessly than Lindsey and Ryans. I have so much more to say about yesterday but for now, congratulations you two, on your new journey together, your new life and as we've come to call it, on starting ' the beginning.' It was an absolute honour to be a part of your big day; I'll never ever forget it.

And below I have for you a pretty little teaser shot straight from the lens of the rad Julie Harmsen. Have I told you how excited I was to be working with her? I cannot wait to blog the rest of this wedding when the photos are ready because I know you're going to just love em. Thanks Julie for being such an awesome chick and vendor to work with (and for eating cake with me :)


Enjoy your weekend everyone! I'm getting picked up in an hour for a surprise birthday trip somewhere; eeep!! xoxo

9 Lovely Comments:

Colleen said...

Looking forward to seeing the rest! Have fun on your birthday trip!! Surprises are the best. :)

christine donee said...

This IS a tease! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos.. AND hear about your surprise bday trip. I love surprises. I mean, I hate them.. but only because I love them so much. That makes no sense.

Amanda* said...

They look SO happy! LOVE!

Debbie said...

What a great photo!

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Oh my gosh the wedding looks incredible! I love wedding photo props and the "Mr & Mrs" is no exception! I am sure you put your mad skillz to work and it was the most beautiful wedding ever!!

Jess said...

Hooe you are having a fabulous birthday trip!!!!!!!!

Jenna Lee said...

Very cool pic Cant wait to see more!

Kirby Margaret said...

Love this! can't wait to see more photos and to hear about your birthday surprise!

xo
Kirby

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! Can't wait to see more from their wedding!