San Fran Graffiti E-session by Gem Photo


Seriously guys, I love me a good engagement session. I wise I could partake in one like every single weekend with husband because to me, they're the epitome of fun and awesomeness. Throw in a fun San Francisco graffiti background and wicked photography from Emily Scott of Gem Photo and your guaranteed with stunner photos; just like these. Check out these beauties from Jon and Ledah's engagement and check back tomorrow for the images from their DIY Cali ranch wedding; it's one you won't want to miss!


{Ledah and Jonathan's Love Story} Ledah and Jonathan met at a church college group in San Diego, California in 2006. Jonathan was immediately attracted to Ledah and wanted to get to know her. After perusing a relationship with her, he quickly fell in love with her outgoing personality, small-town roots, free spirit and love for Jesus. The feelings were returned as Ledah learned of Jonathan's mellow spirit, patience, honesty, and a deep-rooted love in Christ. After two years of long distance dating, they had a fairly spontaneous and truly amazing engagement in New Orleans, Louisiana and were married in Mariposa, California one year later. 

18 Lovely Comments:

Raquel said...

Gorgeous pictures and gorgeous couple!

HiLLjO said...

That's pretty awesome!!!

Erin*Sparkle&Hay said...

i love her dress!!!!

Krystal said...

i love engagement shoots, I love seeing them in normal clothes and stuff - they are so cute :)

Holly said...

I love their photos! My favorite engagement photos are always of couples in cities. It must be because I am a city girl!

Their story is cute, too! I love that they dated long-distance for 2 years & then got engaged... My bf & I have been doing the long-distance for 2 years, so maybe an engagement is in my near future ;)

Em said...

Jon and Ledah are so fun and I just love them! Thanks so much Rhi for sharing their story!! Come to Cali and we can do some "engagement photos" for you hehe. Xoxo!

M. said...

oh mannnn i want that dress. so hot.

Michaela said...

Beautiful! This is one of my favorite sessions done by Em (: I love her dress....adorable

la petite coquine said...

That DRESS! Everyone else has said it already, but why can't I? It's darling! And the perfect statement against the backdrop of all that crazy color!

Julie {love, julie} said...

I am just looking for a SF photographer for our upcoming engagement shoot, I can't wait to look into this one! What great pictures!

Jess said...

Yes! She couldnt have picked a better dress!

jessica said...

i love graffiti!! this is such an awesome session!
and her dress is adorable too!

linds.eliz said...

These are such cute photos :)
Esp. the one where he's jumping off the cement post !

linds.eliz@ 413

Paloma said...

what a dar-ling couple! the backdrop couldn't be more fun!

Jenna Lee said...

What a cute couple. I love her dress. They look so comfortable in the playful pictures. They must be a fun couple.

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

Cute! I'm loving her heels!

bridechic said...

beautiful!

iheartkiwi said...

Gorgeous!

I love her dress (I think I saw it at Anthro) and the location.

What a sweet, adorable couple!