San Fran Graffiti E-session by Gem Photo


Seriously guys, I love me a good engagement session. I wise I could partake in one like every single weekend with husband because to me, they're the epitome of fun and awesomeness. Throw in a fun San Francisco graffiti background and wicked photography from Emily Scott of Gem Photo and your guaranteed with stunner photos; just like these. Check out these beauties from Jon and Ledah's engagement and check back tomorrow for the images from their DIY Cali ranch wedding; it's one you won't want to miss!


{Ledah and Jonathan's Love Story} Ledah and Jonathan met at a church college group in San Diego, California in 2006. Jonathan was immediately attracted to Ledah and wanted to get to know her. After perusing a relationship with her, he quickly fell in love with her outgoing personality, small-town roots, free spirit and love for Jesus. The feelings were returned as Ledah learned of Jonathan's mellow spirit, patience, honesty, and a deep-rooted love in Christ. After two years of long distance dating, they had a fairly spontaneous and truly amazing engagement in New Orleans, Louisiana and were married in Mariposa, California one year later. 

18 Lovely Comments:

Raquel said...

Gorgeous pictures and gorgeous couple!

HiLLjO said...

That's pretty awesome!!!

Erin said...

i love her dress!!!!

k said...

i love engagement shoots, I love seeing them in normal clothes and stuff - they are so cute :)

Holly said...

I love their photos! My favorite engagement photos are always of couples in cities. It must be because I am a city girl!

Their story is cute, too! I love that they dated long-distance for 2 years & then got engaged... My bf & I have been doing the long-distance for 2 years, so maybe an engagement is in my near future ;)

Em said...

Jon and Ledah are so fun and I just love them! Thanks so much Rhi for sharing their story!! Come to Cali and we can do some "engagement photos" for you hehe. Xoxo!

Unknown said...

oh mannnn i want that dress. so hot.

Michaela said...

Beautiful! This is one of my favorite sessions done by Em (: I love her dress....adorable

A Crimson Kiss said...

That DRESS! Everyone else has said it already, but why can't I? It's darling! And the perfect statement against the backdrop of all that crazy color!

Julie {love, julie} said...

I am just looking for a SF photographer for our upcoming engagement shoot, I can't wait to look into this one! What great pictures!

Jess said...

Yes! She couldnt have picked a better dress!

jessica // union shore said...

i love graffiti!! this is such an awesome session!
and her dress is adorable too!

linds.eliz said...

These are such cute photos :)
Esp. the one where he's jumping off the cement post !

linds.eliz@ 413

Paloma said...

what a dar-ling couple! the backdrop couldn't be more fun!

Jenna Lee said...

What a cute couple. I love her dress. They look so comfortable in the playful pictures. They must be a fun couple.

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

Cute! I'm loving her heels!

bridechic said...

beautiful!

iheartkiwi said...

Gorgeous!

I love her dress (I think I saw it at Anthro) and the location.

What a sweet, adorable couple!