Balloon Themed Engagement

Denise <span class=

If you recall this post right here, you'll remember my love for balloons and my desire to use them in Apb and I's engagement pictures this summer. At first I was afraid that the balloon idea had been over-used. But after stumbling across these photos by Denise Bovee, deep down inside I have no doubts our pictures will be nothing short of fabulous. To drive home my point take a look at these incredible pictures of honestly one of the most beautiful couples I have. eva. seen.

Denise <span class=

Isn't Yvonne's hair piece to die for? Paired with her purple dress, dark locks and hubby-to-be's leather jacket, this duo is magazine ready. I can only imagine how stunning their wedding will be. Perhaps I will do a follow-up come August when they are finally a Mr and Mrs...whose with me?

Denise <span class=

Denise <span class=

Brace yourself for balloon goodness galore. Totally love the white colour. Good choice.

Denise <span class=

Denise <span class=

Denise <span class=

Denise <span class=

Denise <span class=

My second fave right here. If only I could wake up in a sea of balloons everyday. I would be one very happy young lady (get that Apb? Sea of balloons surrounding my bed one day. Please and thank you. Any colour and size will suffice).

Denise <span class=

And my first fave? Ah. Adore it. I will have to show these to my guy when he visits tomorrow! It's been two months since we saw each other last. It's going to be a tearful reunion I can guarantee that, but nevertheless one that is incredibly special to me. Enjoy your weekend plans whatever they may be and check back for some scheduled posts tomorrow and Friday! Have a great day lovelies xx

Denise <span class=

22 Lovely Comments:

JenRem said...

Oh my, that feather in her hair, those tights followed by the amazing cowboy boots? I wish I was her :)

Design Esquire said...

These photos are just gorgeous. If you liek balloons, do balloons! You'll always love them. And have fun tomorrow :)

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

love this couple and their style! great images!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures!

unravelledthreads.blogspot.com/

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

I totally love this! They are so fashionable, and so clearly in love!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Wow. Amazing photos!!!

Jayni said...

I love her hair piece, and those white balloons are perfect. =)

Francis Family said...

Ugh so cute!! I wish I could do it over a million times and use all the cute ideas nowadays! Your pics will be gorgeous no matter what!!

ComplyKated said...

for his 30th birthday LK spouted off that all he wanted was a room full of balloons and box fan. 300 balloons on our bedroom floor later, and that' exactly what I gave him. Balloons are super fun!

Ashley said...

the combo of the balloons and the funky rocker clothes are awesome.

let me know when you get that sea of balloons girl!

Scientific Housewife said...

Love the feathers!

Punctuation Mark said...

This photos are amazing... they look so cute together!

Caroline said...

This makes me want to fly away on a bunch of balloons. I love this post ... incredibly sweet!! XO

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I absolutely love her hair piece. What a lovely couple.

sara said...

Just gorgeous pictures! I love that she is wearing a fascinator - I've been thinking of wearing one of those as opposed to a hat at one of our upcoming Derby events!

Heather said...

Does everyone that you photograph, just happen to be beautiful?! Love the photos, love the feather, love it all.

carissa said...

these photos are flat out fabulous. i want her hair piece.

Holly Lefevre said...

So, they clearly have style...I want to see a follow up to see what a super fab wedding they pull off. And the balloons, well, I already put in my vote for balloons...they look heavenly in these photos.

theUngourmet said...

These are so very fun! :)

Kitty Deschanel said...

These photos are so cute. They make me want to go snuggle up with my Sexy Nerd right now! Does anyone else think the girl looks a tiny bit like Jessica Alba?

Lamb’s Most Recent Post: 3 Minute Toaster/Convection Oven Smores

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous....and yes, what a beautiful couple....she is just stunning!!

Lovel, lovely, lovely.....

:)

Brianna! said...

ummm Im SPEECHLESS!
I've never seen such beautiful engagement photos.