A Romantic Mexican Wedding

Stephanie Williams Photography

Sometimes I see a picture of a fabulous bouquet and I stop dead in my tracks.

Enter this romantic wedding shot by the totally fabulous Stephanie Williams. It took place in San Miguel De Allende, Mexico and it's such a sweet and unique wedding with a gorgeous colour palette, succulents galore and a couple so adorable you'll want to reach through the screen to give 'em a hug. Don't believe me? Scroll on and see what I'm talking about.

Stephanie Williams Photography

Stephanie Williams Photography

Stephanie Williams Photography

Stephanie Williams Photography

Stephanie Williams Photography

Totally love Erica's smile! She looks absolutely excited and thrilled for her big day to finally arrive. Her shoes were Kate Spade heels dyed the most perfect orange hue. Her gown is Monique Lhuillier and looks like it was made for her. All that lace is oh so dreamy and perfect. I think everyone else would agree too.

Stephanie Williams Photography

Stephanie Williams Photography

Stephanie Williams Photography

I love how the groom incorporated their wedding colours into his socks too. Orange is such a punchy colour and used in the right way can be so fabulous, no? Their first look is so cute. These two look so gentle and loving with one another.

Stephanie Williams Photography

Stephanie Williams Photography

Stephanie Williams Photography

Stephanie Williams Photography

Stephanie Williams Photography

Doesn't the donkey look like he is smiling? The tablescapes were amazing. I love when couples think of each and every last little detail to tie into their wedding theme. I hear there were tacos and fireworks at the end of the night too. Uhm, can you say perfection? Here's to hoping your week starts off just as great! xx

Stephanie Williams Photography

Stephanie Williams Photography

Stephanie Williams Photography

Stephanie Williams Photography

24 Lovely Comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

Wow, how gorgeous! I love her dress :)

_ffyona said...

What a gorgeous wedding. I love her gown, such elegance. And yes, that donkey does looked like he's smiling! The wonderful little details summed it all up.

Have a lovely week dear!

Brianna! said...

This is the most GORGEOUS wedding I have ever seen!
Im pretty mush speechless.
What I would do to have a wedding like this....

ashlina {the decorista} said...

wow. all i can say is wow. i mean what a gorgeous day!!!! i want her dress!

Heather said...

Beautiful bride and pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I love everything about this.

Jess said...

Oh WOW. This is a gorgeous wedding. I love your blog too - I will be following via google reader!

Hope Chella said...

These pictures are so beautiful :)

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Oh my word, I LOVE her gown!!!!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

What a gorgeous wedding! I love her shoes!

Unknown said...

Oh Wow! These images are so beautiful! What a fantastic wedding, it makes me want to do it all over again! Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog. xx

Staley Mc said...

This wedding is beautiful! Thanks for the comment you have a lovely blog as well!!

Punctuation Mark said...

That is a gorgeous wedding... San Miguel is such a magical place!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

I'm loving absolutely everything about this photo shoot! Her gown is amazing and the details are perfect!! XOXO

Erica Cook said...

I came across your blog and, of course, was so very impressed by the photography. I had to comment because I'm totally smitten with the picture of her sweet orange shoes and his argyle socks... it's the sweetest thing. You rock! :) Erica

http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow, just beautiful. Those earrings are something else!

theUngourmet said...

The sock and shoes are just darling! How fun! They will remember that forever! ;)

Unknown said...

Oh, wow! That is seriously one of the best wedding portfolios I have ever seen. This is an amazing post, Rhiannon!

abigail said...

what a beautiful wedding! that bouquet is incredible.

Jayme said...

I LOVE her dress.

Ashley said...

i love the orange. l-o-v-e. this wedding reminds me of something my friend christy would want. latin, spicy, classy.

Unknown said...

ahhhh, love everything about it! Her shoes, the bouquet, the orange with their rings...lanters.. everything!

I miss you!

I'll write you back very very soon, love!

www.meg-land.blogspot.com ;)

xx

jordan said...

SO great. i'm loving so many things about this.
ps. yeah...since when do donkeys look so pretty?? good work, friends.

sara said...

I am head over heels for this wedding - gorgeous pops of color! Thanks for commenting on my blog, yours is great!