A Total Dream Affair

Megan <span class=

Dear Megan Sorel and Miss Bride of. this. fabulous. wedding,

You are an incredible photographer (and you Miss Bride, stunning!). I love your work and the way you captured this wedding featured on Style Me Pretty really made me squeal with absolute excitement. Miss Bride, the colours, the florals, the dress, the chandeliers, the venue, the dress, did I mention the florals? Wow. What a beautiful and totally dream wedding documented in a way that anyone can admire, respect and fall in love with. I am a total fan. I hope my blog readers will enjoy these photos as much as I did.

Sincerely, Me.

Megan <span class=

Megan <span class=

Megan <span class=

Megan <span class=

14 Lovely Comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

amazing wedding! I'm bookmarking for future reference, gorgeous

Katy ~ said...

OH MY STARS!!! Is this like one of THE MOST BEAUTIFUL weddings ever?!!

I want this for YOU!

All Things Cherish said...

Holy moly, that is one of THE most gorgeous weddings I've ever seen! Dreamy!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

WOW! The cake is gorgeous!

theUngourmet said...

So very dreamy and romantic. That blue cake is amazingly beautiful!

Lou said...

Hello - just found you and wow what a post! Love this wedding - makes me want to get married all over again...

Scientific Housewife said...

Oh wow, that is absolutely breathtaking! A dream for sure :)

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

i wish my back yard looked like this all the time...with the chandeliers and flowers...hehe. how romantic! lovely.

I BLEED PINK said...

So funny, I saw these pictures in my google reader and was like I have to get these to Rhiannon and due they were from your blog...LOL!!!

_ffyona said...

This is such an amazingly beautiful wedding. Definitely an inspiration! Isn't it?

The venue and the little details really wowed me.

Truly Smitten said...

Oh. My. F-ing. Goodness!!!!! SWOON!

clearlytangled said...

whoa. i'm jealous.

Jayme said...

This makes me want to have another wedding. WOW!!!!!!!!! :) Love it.

Hilary said...

I saw this on SMP and loved it too. I am such a sucker for a tented garden wedding!