The Neon Graveyard

You know how there's always those places in the world that you're dying to visit? The ones that call your name over and over again? Well I have a couple destinations like that. You know the usuals, Bora Bora, Greece, Tahiti, Belize, The Neon Graveyard. Wait a minute. You don't know about The Neon Graveyard? It's essentially the best typography paradise this side of the planet has ever seen. Don't believe me? Here, let me show you one of my favourite images of this magical place, shot by the very talented Jill Fleming. I know, I know, The Neon Graveyard may just creep up on your list of wanna-go-right-now destinations.

Jill Fleming Photography

If I had a million bucks, I'd fly my little butt, Apb's tall butt and Amanda Wilcher's cute butt all the way to Las Vegas. And I'd throw on some red pumps, and Apb would rock his converses and we would smile like we've never smiled before. Because how could you not smile when you're in neon sign heaven?

The following pictures are from an engagement shoot Jessica Claire shot a while back. Check out Jess's blog for more drool-worthy eye candy. I found her blog a few months after Andrew proposed in 2008. Ever since I have been obsessed with her work, her own wedding an thankfully because of her have had the chance to blog-stalk in the amazing world of wedding photography. Welcome to my world blogging friends. Welcome. And Happy Tuesday. xoxo

Jessica Claire Photography

Jessica Claire Photography

Jessica Claire Photography

Jessica Claire Photography

Jessica Claire Photography

Jessica Claire Photography

Jessica Claire Photography
Jessica Claire Photography

Jessica Claire Photography

Jessica Claire Photography

25 Lovely Comments:

_ffyona said...

Way too awesome. Love this location for this shoot.

Annie Byrne said...

I Love that! You could run around and explore all day like a small child. Great spot and great shots!

Jess said...

This is amazing. I would love to see this place!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

brilliant spot!
and the photo shoot is so cute

Anonymous said...

I saw this spot on a show once and was so intrigued. Road trip!

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

These are sooo awesome! Those signs just seem so larger than life. Really, really cool!

Anonymous said...

the leg picture!! so cute! great local.

unravelledthreads.blogspot.com

Staley Mc said...

Love these. The signs create such a neat backdrop!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

This location is AWESOME!

Unknown said...

That is so cool! Who knew there were places like this, thanks for posting!!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Oh girl, YOU WERE SO RIGHT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! These are amazing, each and every one. Such hot eye candy! XOXO

Unknown said...

Wow! I have never seen anything like this place! What an amazing backdrop for these couples! Coolest photos.

Glam Girl said...

Nice post! Lovelly blog

dognbird said...

This location is simply fantastic. Wonderful images!!

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh! Fun and beautiful! What a great place!

Ashley said...

this is the epitome of Ugly Beautiful which is the exact look I want to achieve in my far off future engagement photo shoot.

Jen said...

OMG... what a beautiful shoot location!! Perfect for couples! The pictures turned out fabulously. So, so great!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Wow- what a cool place!!! That is like a mecca for photography- I want to get dressed up and go there and take pictures!

Punctuation Mark said...

I love these photos... the locations adds a touch of whimsy to them... fun!

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

This is so fun!! Very cool location!

sara said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS pictures - thanks for sharing this remarkable eye candy!

Lauren said...

How neat! I live an hour outside of Vegas and I've never been there. I'll have to make a trip!

jordan said...

LOVE it! such cute photos, so much flair!

Unknown said...

UMM love the 6th one down with the shoe!!! So adorable!

I also love the last one with the letters, ahhhh

www.meg-land.blogspot.com

xx

Francis Family said...

Amazing! I didn't even know such a place exsisted and so awesome for photos!