Vintage Wedding Shoot

This post is hard to put into words. But for some reason I am totally smitten. And feel like every element to this shoot is so close to my heart. It could be the A & R strewn throughout the shoot. Or it could be the sweets and gorgeous cake. It could be the whimsical and fun colours too. Or it could be you'll just have to see for yourself; this shoot by the incredible Lisa Lefkowitz, designed by the talented Gloria Wong and featured here on Style Me Pretty, is hands down one of my favourites yet. How do these pictures make you feel? Happy like me? Hopefully.

Style Me Pretty Feature
Style Me Pretty Feature
Style Me Pretty Feature
Style Me Pretty Feature
Style Me Pretty Feature
Style Me Pretty Feature
Style Me Pretty FeatureStyle Me Pretty Feature
Style Me Pretty Feature

25 Lovely Comments:

Lou said...

Oh my - this is just a dream to look at! I love love love her dress - oh to be bold enough for that choice! The details in these pictures are unreal - every single tiny element is perfect! x

Katy ~ said...

I love, love, love this wedding. I mean LOVE it! Sweetie-Pi's daughter is getting married next year and was thinking of an outside wedding. This is just so romantic and so perfect!!! I love all the pastel colors, the antique bottles, the "mismatched matched" accessories such as the chair seat pads, the distressed woods. And that cabinet!! Oh, I want that cabinet. I want to go to this wedding!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I think it's all that beautiful color! I love how they had fun with it... :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colors, gorgeous photos. These really makes me want to have a country wedding.

Unravelled Threads

Unknown said...

Girl, keep on with these wedding posts - GORGEOUS! Oh, I just love these inspiration boards, too bad you only get married once!! ;)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh these pictures are GORGEOUS!

Punctuation Mark said...

love this post... will add it to my friday links... have a lovely weekend!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous! Love the colors and all of the details. I think this one is my favorite yet.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

this is exactly my kind of wedding
Im saving it NOW! love it!
Have a nice weekend xoxo

Ashley said...

this is ridiculously beautiful and laid back. absolutely lovely!

_ffyona said...

My goodness, i don't even know where to get started on the things i love in this wedding. Every big, tiny details are so wonderful and perfect. I so love the vintage element in it. Have a good weekend sweets. :)

Pinecone Camp said...

so sweet! Love these pics. I used to shoot weddings...this kind of makes me want to do that again.
have a lovely weekend!!
Love your blog, btw ;)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awww vintage weddings seems to warm my heart. Everything looks so "at home" and sweet. =) I love the pop of colors they have for this wedding.

Reyna Meinhardt said...

Wow, this wedding is amazing! It is so perfect in every little way!

Francis Family said...

Your right! I loved everything about it. Still girly with a touch of vintage. Good taste!! ;) oh and I want her hair, I should steal it.

And about your last post, I have to agree, enjoy just being newlyweds for a while but trust me, someday you'll want it. There is nothing else in the world quite like being a mom ;) besides you would make an amazing one, I can tell!! :)
OR you could just come be my nanny!! ;)

Unknown said...

It's just beautiful!!!! Loving everything about it! The ivory, pink and yellow, the pillows, the cake, & can I just say that the bride & groom are drop dead gorgeous!!

www.meg-land.blogspot.com

xx

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

A shabby chic affair...I dig it!

JenRem said...

I want this to be my wedding. For reals. LOVE IT! Everything about this is perfect - especially the colors and the homemade touches and the flowers, oh the flowers. I just love this. Thanks for sharing :)

OneCraftyFox said...

I absolutely adore it!

Unknown said...

amazin! too cute, i love love love this


www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

sara said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous! You post the most fabulous photos, thanks for the eye candy!

Ali Hval said...

Ahh, these are so pretty and dreamy! It's like the perfect wedding.. such pretty pastel colors.

natural selection said...

That looks like Paul and Betty Draper from Mad Men!Beautiful photos and very nice blog nontheless. The Babies post is excellent..
Its a nice visit here.

Ciao

Holly Lefevre said...

Yeah, it is pretty much perfect. I cannot even go into details...there are too many and they are too fabulous!

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous that I could just cry!! Every detail is so pretty....wow, I am almost speechless!

Fabulous....