Sparkly Louboutins

I wouldn't say I am a materialistic person. Sure I love nice things and once and a while I proudly tote around my Starbucks latte purely for the sake of looking hip with a drink in my hand. But deep down inside I am a simple girl who would rather nab a steal at the Goodwill then drop $200 on something I may not wear more than two times (minus the wedding gown people, minus the gown).

I am a fairly simple little lady except - yes there is an except - except when it comes to my beloved Louboutins. I really don't deserve to even insert the word 'my' into that sentence since I don't own a pair but one day I will. It's part of my 5 year plan. I will own a pair of Sparkly Louboutins one day. And I will proudly wear them to bed, will happily wear them while I do the dishes and maybe, just maybe I will wear them outside my house once or twice. In a fabulous LBD.

Naturally when I saw this wedding by the super talented Jennifer Skog, I had to post about it. The bride? Stunning. The decor? Amazing. The entire event designed by Amazae Special Events? Divine. And that splash of red peeking out from the bottom of those Sparkly Louboutins? Pure perfection.

Jennifer <span class=
Jennifer <span class=
Jennifer <span class=
Jennifer Skog Photography
Jennifer Skog Photography
Jennifer Skog Photography
Jennifer Skog Photography
Jennifer Skog Photography
Jennifer Skog Photography
Jennifer Skog Photography
Jennifer Skog Photography

36 Lovely Comments:

sara said...

Oh my word...those SHOES, I die! So, so pretty, I'm having to pick up my jaw off the floor! Love how the photographer showcased these fantastic shoes (and what a great looking couple!).

Rachael Sedory said...

Oh so gorgeous!!! I also love love love the shoes! The cake is incred!

Gorgeous Glam said...

Wow those shoes dropped my mouth...gorgeous

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Love them. One of my best friends had the same Louboutins for her wedding in March...only hers were sparkly blue for her "something blue". Luckily she wears my size...

Liesl said...

This is lovely and those shoes are amazing! :)

Also, I related to what you said about not being materialistic, but being able to appreciate some really nice things from time to time!

Wonderful blog, Rhiannon, loving all your pictures!

Liesl :)

The Girl said...

Are. You. Kidding. Me.

These are georg. Everything about the bride is so... so... percise. And all of it together works, and that coveted red (oh yes, I dream about them in my sleep along with you!) says, "I am NOT as precise and tame as you think I am..." ;)

Unknown said...

Wow. I'm dying. What a beautiful wedding + couple ( and shoes ;) xoxo

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Brianna! said...

umm YEAH. WOW.
I've never in my life seen anything so gorgeous.
and it's really going to be BAD when I start planning my wedding and try to plan it to look like this....yeah totally not in my budget!

haha
BUMMER!

xoxoxo
bB

carissa said...

you make me laugh!!! i can just imagine you in those sparkly things while doing the dishes. how cute!

Truly Smitten said...

this girl is one SEXY bride with some hot shoes!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

What a beautiful hot bride and I lurrrve her shoes. Those shoes are to die for aren't they? =)

Lou said...

Hi - there is something quite bewitching about saving Louboutins for a wedding day. I went to a wedding recently where the bride had them and I spotted those red soles when she was just a few steps down the aisle! I would love some - but alas, its not a priority right now! One day...

On my wedding day - I am not sure I was even aware they existed!

Thanks for your comment by the way...
Louise x

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh yes I want Louboutin in my wedding too!
I have a pair, and I spent around 6 month just looking at them, I didnt want to ruin them hahahaha, now I finally wear them :)

Scientific Housewife said...

Great pictures! Owning a pair of Louboutins is in my 5 year plan as well, and owning a Chanel purse is in my 10 year plan :)

MamaJoss said...

Oh those shoes!!!! I wore jewel-encrusted Sketchers, so not quite as fashion forward LOL -- beautiful post :) Great to hear from you via Twitter!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

OH MY GOSH. Those shoes, that dress, all those glorious pictures! LOVE!

I BLEED PINK said...

I am not a heels person by any means, but I am loving those!! Shoes that sparkle...I Love it.


If we pool our money together we can get them now...you can have them for the first 6 months then pass them my way...LOL!!!

Blair McLeod said...

so fab! i love ALL of it!!

I blogged about your lovely world today! You’re one of my new favorite places!
www.wild-and-precious.com

_ffyona said...

I tote around with Starbucks on hands just to look hip at times too. Ha!

This is a beautiful couple. That fourth image of the bride is stunning and that ninth image with the bride posing with the Louboutins is even more stunning.

Serious, this pair of Louboutins stole the show.

Ashley said...

this wedding is such a mix of classy and sassy! i love it. the bride looks smok'n hot!

ps. i love the hair picture you added on your right hand side!

Lisamarie and Christelle said...

Wow! This makes me want to get married again! ;-)

Best, Lisamarie

KW said...

holy perfect wedding batman! everything (especially the louboutins) is FABULOUS!!! love love LOVE it all!!!

it's okay - i feel the same way about manolo's. someday i will own a pair. someday.

trishie said...

Oh my! I gasped when i saw her shoes. The wedding is incredibly gorgeous.

sheer whimsy said...

she has the LOVELIEST dress. i adore this post. LOVE your blog! i've subscribed! :)

Karen said...

God those shoes!

theUngourmet said...

It all gorgeous! The shoes, the veil, the tree, the cake...

Unknown said...

Louboutins and a chanel 2.55 bag are my in my life plan!

Giovanna said...

seriously, this wedding was impossibly glamorous. she looks amazing.

Punctuation Mark said...

amazing images and those shoes are to die for!!!

Punctuation Mark said...

BTW I linked this to my Friday post!

Unknown said...

DYING OVER THOSE LOUBOUTINS!!!!! Ahhhh i really really want them!! What size do you wear? lol we should go in on them and share them for our weddings!! ;)

www.meg-land.blogspot.com

xx

Unknown said...

gorgeous wedding & bride, btw! ;)

xx

Wendy said...

Look at all the sparkle. I'm in LOVE!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I can't think of a better occasion to wear sparkly Loubs to!

Francis Family said...

oh my! SO CUTE!
I just watched a wedding show where she glued her own swarovski crystals all over her shoes and they looked awesome actually. You could settle for that?! ;)