Rustic Chic Barn Wedding by Corbin Gurkin

I like to believe in starting the week off on the right foot - preferably a foot decked out in some sort of designer shoe of course - but on this particular Monday I have some fantastic eye candy that beats out any fancy pair of heels.

Erin from the blog Erin Ever After is the gorgeous bride behind this fabulous wedding that she offered to share on Hey Gorgeous. And Corbin Gurkin is the genius behind the images. And the whole affair; short dress, purple-pink-red hues, mirror collage and all - is downright spectacular and dreamy. Enjoy your Monday lovelies, and thank you Erin for letting me share your special day with everyone xx

Corbin <span class=
Corbin <span class=
Corbin <span class=
Corbin <span class=
Corbin <span class=
Corbin <span class=
Corbin <span class=
Corbin <span class=
Corbin <span class=
Corbin <span class=
Corbin <span class=
Corbin <span class=
Corbin <span class=
Corbin <span class=

32 Lovely Comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I love Erin's blog, all her post are full of inspiration and her wedding is truly pretty too

sara said...

What an adorable wedding and beautiful bride!

Lou said...

Ohhh that dress! Just lovely...I recently went to a wedding where the bride wore a short dress and I thought it was so bold! That shot of the shoes...gorgeous! L x

Lindsay said...

I love everything about this, from the colorful shoes to the oversized cupcake topper!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

OMG! These photos are gorg! Really captures the moments of their wedding so perfectly! Love it all. :) Thanks for sharing!

Blair McLeod said...

love the mix-matched purple shoes!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

A lovely wedding! I think they must be a fun couple. :) Good feature!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this wedding!! I had this notion that short wedding dresses were kind of weird. She has shown me the light! I also really love the different colored shoes she has her bridesmaids wearing.

Melanie@Unravelled Threads

Scientific Housewife said...

Great photos, I love the purple!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Love this post. Love the pics and the wedding sounds and looks amazing! Wish I could have actually been theret to see it in person!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Her dress is GORGEOUS! What a totally beautiful and sweet wedding.

living well said...

I love this. Everything looks beautiful and fabulous. The short dress is amazing!!

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

I love this color combination... so lovely!

brooke said...

wow! i am envious of this entire shindig!! the colors the details...it is all perfect...my favorite colors and the barn...the lights! UGH! i just love it all! beautiful!

Unknown said...

beautiful wedding pics you guys looks amazing very beautiful

Katy ~ said...

I never thought of purple for a wedding attendants' dresses, but it's a terrific color. At firs I was a little surprised by the short dress, but the more I looked at it, the more I liked it. Just lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Very simple, and beautiful.
I love the purple! :)))))))

Thanks for the comment on my stalker post, sweetie. He hasn't spoken to me since then. :)

LOVE!

Jennifer Young said...

LOVE erin ever after!!! so inspiring.
j.

Liesl said...

So pretty!

Liesl :)

Gorgeous Glam said...

Pretty! I love the pic of the shoes! Gorgeous colors. xoxo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

"Today was a good day." LOVE that!

Anonymous said...

wonderful blog, wonderful photos. i am seriously in love with that feet/shoes shot. gorgeous.

xo Alison

Anonymous said...

what a sweet wedding. love erin's dress. love the card touch with the bride and groom's name, his socks are funny but an adorable touch. lovely wedding inspiration, thanks for sharing it with us.

oxo

Sarah Larsen said...

Amazing! I love the gray and purple hues!! I so wish I could do my wedding over again. Just for fun.

_ffyona said...

I felt in love with her gown. I love short gown dresses! And hers is wonderful, just perfect. And those yummy delights, yums. Fab beautiful wedding. Talk soon girlfriend. Loves.

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Love the pink and purple hues, the different shades are gorgeous, not so matchy, matchy...very me!
Beautiful bride, love the short dress.
I love it when brides go out of the box, makes it simply fabulous!

Jo said...

Such a lovely wedding with a beautiful bride ~ love the surroundings.

Thanks for visiting my blog, it's so nice to meet you!

Stop by again ~
Jo

clearlytangled said...

another beautiful wedding! that dress is beautiful... and love the deep purple.

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, I LOVE the purple of her bridesmaids dresses....that looks SO good! Funnily enough, I just came back from a friends house and she has a new purple velvet couch in the very same shade, it looks fantastic!

And the flowers.....wedding flowers are a huge love of mine, they were a large part of my budget....I love what this bride has chosen, such pretty colours.

LOVING the cakes, the thank yous at the place settings....and just the style of their wedding photos.....wonderful!!!

Weddings like this really make me think about doing it all again....altho of course it would never be the same, you really can only do it once!!

Have a lovely day Gorgeous :) xo

Unknown said...

Such a clever idea!

Love the bouquet & the bouts! ahhh!

So very dreamy!

www.meg-land.blogspot.com

xx

Jayme said...

Love the bright pink pumps with the purple dress! :)

Courtlyn Ash said...

Omg so first off let me say your blog is absolutely gorgeous the name deff fits!!~ And these photos are absolutely adorable! What a lucky girl :)