Timeless Philadelphia Affair by Sarah Dicicco

I'll be the first to admit, that I say this all the time, but this wedding I am about to share is honestly one of the prettiest I have seen. Eva. I think it could be the timeless look of the bride. Maybe it's her gloves? Or her stunning hair? Or it could be how unique the photos seem to be to me. Every single image is so simple and clean yet romantic and dreamy all at once. Oh yes, and that fabulous dress the bride is rockin'? Custom Vera Wang. Enough said right there.

Devon1

The breath-taking bride is also the creator of the adorable and super styling etsy shop, Devon Baer Designs. She creates the most gorgeous tunics and accessories you won't want to miss. I couldn't be more thrilled that she offered to share her wedding with me and all of you; I get goosebumps every time I look at the photos taken by Sarah Dicicco. I think maybe you will too, my lovelies so scroll on to catch all the details.

Devon4
Devon7
Sara DiCicco Photography
Devon5
The reception took place at The Radnor Hunt Grounds and the weather by the looks of it was nothing short of perfect. I just adore the simple white lilly centerpieces in white and blue vases. I swear I could never ever get sick of this divine wedding. There's a charm to it that is so hard to miss wouldn't you agree?

Sara DiCicco Photography
Devon10
Sara DiCicco Photography


For a complete list of vendors check out Sarah's blog hereA huge thank you to the wonderful Devon for sharing, and enjoy your Friday everyone. Check back next week for some lovely bridal shower inspiration, a new DIY tutorial, a reason to get your butt in shape and lots more gorgeousness. Hugs to you all for being so fabulous! I am slowly making my away around to everyone, I promise xo

Sara DiCicco Photography

And we end with a kiss...

Devon12

36 Lovely Comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Thanks for stopping by earlier. :) Wonderfully inspiring wedding pictures. I love her dress!!!!!!

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

These wedding photos are absolutely GORGEOUS! I just hope that my wedding can be just a fraction of the perfection made here!

Have a lovely weekend

:) Hazel

Lou said...

Beautiful - those flowers are so stylish. And her dress! YUM. You mentioned a surprise - now I am super intrigued...did I miss something? Have a great weekend sweetpea, Louise x

Wendy said...

BEAUTIFUL! Simple, classic and elegant ~ the recipe for a gorgeous wedding. That pic on the swing... just lovely!

Scientific Housewife said...

Very vintage and classy!

Cafe Fashionista said...

These photographs are truly some of the most beautiful I have ever laid eyes on. I LOVE the picture of the bride in front of that classic card - so reminiscent of Old Hollywood Glamour. And the bride and the groom on the swing? Perfection! :)

Unknown said...

Just lovely! Really enjoyed these.

becca said...

Stunning!
That dress is incredible!

And hey, glad to hear you'll be getting married in a few months. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!
To answer your question, I'm getting married...sometime in the future. We don't have a date set, it's a little complicated, but totally getting married sometime. I'll post about it for sure when the time comes!

Hope you're having a sweet Friday :)

Bridget said...

her dress is gorgeous!

Jennifer Young said...

stunning bride!! (and wedding!)
j.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful all over again. So sweet of Devon to have shared her photos with you so that you can share with us. Love the tranquil, serene and romanticism captured in these photos. My faves were of her standing in front of the car, btw, her Vera dress is stunning; the vintage photo effect from the shot of the bride and groom by the car is also classic. Just lovely all around.

oxox

Anonymous said...

Oh my, thanks for the amazing comment. It made me smile.
I love her wedding dress. It's super gorgeous.


LOVE!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

OMG The dress, the dress, the dress, the dress, the dress, the dress, the dress, the dress. I heart Vera, and bows.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

It looks like a magazine spread. She looks flawless...head to toe!

living well said...

The entire wedding looks absolutely perfect! That dress is phenomenal and the bride looks so stunning!

I V Y said...

amazing! wow. :)

Ashley said...

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. I LUVE her gloves. I am dying looking at the picture of her with her gloves and the vintage car. Could a girl look more fabulous then she does while wearing a completely fabulous pair of wrist gloves? Answer, no. Love this wedding :-)

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, that bride is just stunning!! Her dress, her hair, her earrings... pure perfection!! The groom isn't too bad either ;-)

thenextarrow said...

wow. beautiful!

xo Alison

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hi my lovey!! Oh my goodness what an HONOR that the gorgeous Devon asked you to share her amazing images, they are by far some of the most gorgeous EVER! I am totally in love with the photo of her family, don't they look like a fun bunch? Every little detail is beautiful, they didn't miss a single thing! THE GOWN IS AMAZING! Absolutely stunning! I wore Vera too but man, her gown is a total knock out! That BOW! I can't get over it! Totally amazing! I love you with a million hearts, thank you for your sweet texts this week, you are a doll xoxox

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

wow, wow, wow!! Beautiful, enchanting and classic. I love the Bridesmaids dresses and her amazing dress- simply divine in every way.

Closet full of hopes and dreams said...

WOW!!!!!! You just never disappoint me. This is so fantastic!! Just magic. I had to look up those Sorbet peonies on Google. They are beautiful! I hope you get lots of flowers! They are so beautiful to bring inside. You only need one in a vase and the whole room is brighter!

Katy ~ said...

Awwwh, sweet friend, you're the one who's nothing short of fabulous...however, this wedding is gorgeous. I can see them living happily ever after.

Southern Comfort said...

I am so thoroughly impressed with this photographer that I'm even thinking of having her do my maternity photos when and if I ever become pregnant!

Fé... said...

Beautiful, beautiful indeed. This place is amazing!

_ffyona said...

Gosh, her gown is stunning. Like way stunning. Nothing short of fabulousness just fit! Miss you too!

Shelley said...

love this post! beautiful pictures.

your blog is wonderful! im now a new follower! :)

sara said...

OH.MY.WORD. Stunning! This post just makes me want to get married all over again. :) I hope you have had a lovely weekend!

Rhianna said...

I love that she and her bridesmaids wore white gloves. That is rarely seen anymore.

Lucy said...

I may be a long way off from marriage yet but even I am envious of this utterly beautiful wedding! And (I'm sorry if this is a bit late!) I love your new blog look :)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

how absolutely gorgeous!! Im sure this is the kind of wedding my boyfriend would love! Beautiful!!

Gracie said...

Thanks for the comment! Lovely blog and what a beautiful wedding! Ahh yes I do love to look at a gorgeous wedding. x

Unknown said...

Perfection!!!! This really is an incredible wedding, there isn't honestly one detail I would change.

The bride is stunning isn't she and the dress is perfect for her.

Custom.Vera.Wang......oh my!! One of my bridesmaids is American and lives in NYC....she had an amazing wedding at home and had a custom Vera Wang dress too, it was GORGEOUS!!!!

All your posts today are making me cry.....no idea why!!! LOL!

PS Love the lace designs you did. they look GREAT. And how handsome is your fiance??!! You are a beautiful couple for sure :)

Have a great week :) xo

Heather said...

I'm loving the new look of your blog! It's amazing!

Kerry said...

ahhhh I want that dress... and I'm not even engaged! haha

Giovanna said...

her dress is beautiful.