Peach-Hued California Wedding by Aaron Delesie

Aaron <span class=

Anyone remember seeing this wedding by Aaron Delesie featured on Style Me Pretty a few months back? If so - and I am assuming you had the same reaction as me - then thank you for understanding my deepest most glamorous wedding fantasies. If not, well, I welcome you to the blush-pink, romanctic-dreamy, absolute perfection that is this wedding. The ring, the cake, the florals, the flower girls, the venue, the bride, her dress, her hair, the couple. Sigh. This wedding is seriously one of my faves and I mean that with every ounce of my being. And that means a lot coming from a girly girl like yours truly who says she adores almost every wedding she comes across :) Happy first May Monday morning lovelies. Do something new today xo

Aaron <span class=
Aaron Delesie Photography
Aaron Delesie Photography
Aaron Delesie Photography
Aaron Delesie Photography
Aaron Delesie Photography
Aaron Delesie Photography
Aaron Delesie Photography
Aaron Delesie Photography

35 Lovely Comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Beautiful pictures! I love that picture of the flower girl stopping at the middle of the aisle looking inside her basket. That was too cute.

Jennifer Rose said...

i love that dress!

Design Esquire said...

Now that's my kind of style. I love each and every detail.

Scientific Housewife said...

That dress is beautiful and very unique. I love all the decor!

April {April Foster Events} said...

That dress is divine.

Lou said...

Hi - these are just lovely (I know I say that about every set you post but they are!). I love the laid-back-ness of this one though, his pale suit and her flat ballet shoes (I too married someone who I tower over if I wear heels!). The brown dresses and the lavender, it all looks so pretty. LB x

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

What gorgeous details!

Anonymous said...

these photos are stunningly beautiful. her dress is perfect.

:)

xo Alison

Jennifer said...

Wow soooooooooooo stunning and dreamy!!!

Anonymous said...

mornin' Rhiannon ^-^

this is such a sweet and gorgeous wedding. never seen it before. love the soft and creamy colors, even the flower girl dresses are the cutest.

thanks for sharing hun.

have a great day!

ox

Blair McLeod said...

so very VERY yummy!

Unknown said...

these pics are sooooooooo pretty xxxx

Wendy said...

What a gorgeous wedding. The perfect mix of class and fairytale! And those rings... dreamy!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! That dress is lovely.

LOVE!

Ashley said...

as a bright colored lover, i am shocked by how much i love the soft muted colors of this wedding! the blushes and creams are gorgeous.

delicious. delicious.

hope you do something new today too!

xoxo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You find the BEST weddings! Love her gown...and the flower girl dresses...SO cute! And DYING over your potential wedding gift. You better send me pics of those bad boys if you get them!

KW said...

SWOOOON. omgoodness, GORGEOUSNESS right down to the last fluffy flower petal! and i LOVE all the darling little girls in their soft little dresses. SO makes me want to do my wedding day all over again. such a magical day :)

theUngourmet said...

I love the flowers so much! The little girls dresses are so adorable as well!

brooke said...

G O R G E O U S!!!!! and those rings!!!!! oh wow....

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Wow beautiful pictures!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

makes a girl want to go out and get married (again, to the same person!) oh the dress, the flowers, those flower girls....how lovely!

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

I can only dream that my wedding will be as beautiful as this one! Love the dress, the decor, the cake, the flowers! BEAUTIFUL! :) Hazel

clearlytangled said...

so romantic and beautiful. reading your blog always makes me want to have another wedding!

carissa said...

oh my goodness. the rings. her hair. the pearls. the bridesmaids dresses. the flowers. i love it ALL!

Liesl said...

WOW!!! How beautiful and gives me so many lovely ideas...just in case I ever need them one day! ;)

Liesl :)

Liesl said...

P.S. Thank you for all of your continued support and super sweet comments, Rhiannon!

Liesl :)

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, it is stunning! i'm a relatively new style me pretty reader so i hadn't seen this one. how absolutely adorable are all the little girls in their matching dresses? loved this.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Such beautiful pictures, they're gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Just love this post! Everything about the wedding is so well styled. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, you made my day!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I love it! it's so elegant, the dress is so pretty, the setting gorgeous, and the little flower girl a cutie, what else can you ask for? oh yes, her fab shoes and stunning ring!!

Punctuation Mark said...

love the images... very chic!

Unknown said...

beautiful wedding, love the back of her dress I love the style

Joie de Viv said...

La Estancia! I was right! That is a gorgeous venue (my friend was married there) and a seriously beautiful wedding from head to toe! These posts always make me wish I could plan another wedding!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

That's exactly how I want my flowers! Maybe I should incorporate additional colors, bahh! Rhi, this is good! toooooo good! ;) got me thinking again! ut oh! hehe

www.meg-land.blogspot.com

xx

Unknown said...

Oh my, what a totally GORGEOUS wedding....wow!!!

They obviously thought through every detail, it's just so pretty.....love the flowergirls, those brown bridesmaids dresses work beautifully and the setting...LOVE IT!!

What a gorgeous couple too :)

Great choice! I do love your blog :)