The Prettiest Shoot Ever

Amanda Wilcher

What is it about the colour pink? As if any variation of the hue can elicit the most girliest of feelings and deepest forms of happiness. That's how I get at least, when I come across photos like the one above. Styled by the fabulous April Foster, and featured on Style Me Pretty, this chic little wedding shoot was actually featured on my birthday which is why I haven't yet shown it here. But the best part? Guess who took the photos?

Amanda Wilcher

Amanda Wilcher did, the best.wedding.photog.eva. And the lady who on her 25th birthday will be documenting Apb and I's big day and I couldn't be more honoured to have her along. For me, aside from the complete and sacredness that is our wedding, the little details have been a huge part of our planning process. Things like custom coasters, vintage gray and white straws, an old chest I hauled out of the trash to use as a display for our desserts; these are all things I have meticulously thought of. And I know Amanda will get some wicked shots of it all coming together that everyone will adore for years to come.

Amanda Wilcher

Amanda I cannot wait for September! Prepare for lots of Britney Spears and cake. Besides what else could you possibly need?

Amanda Wilcher

P.S. I apologize for all of the changes going on here in terms of layout, style, and so forth; some of your faithfuls must be getting motion sickness! But I have been trying to find a look that defines what this blog is about while representing me as well. Actually, lately I have been doing some real soul searching just in my life in general and while I considered taking a break from blogging to do so, I hope continuing to blog will keep me on track. What do you do to keep yourself from feeling overwhelmed in your lives? What about in terms of maintaining reader loyalty and keeping up with people who follow your blogs? I'd love any advice!

Happy Wednesday loves; and guess what? 100 days left :) xo

34 Lovely Comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Whenever I see pink it definitely lifts my mood. I'm such a pink person. I love this shoot.

Melissa Blake said...

You have such a beautiful blog!

April {April Foster Events} said...

100 days??? How exciting! Sometimes a break from the blog and juice your creativity, but on the other side of things, it may be hard to get back into the habit. Perhaps you could find a little time to schedule blog posts for a couple of weeks and then take that time off?

Whatever your decision, I look forward to seeing your wedding on Amanda's blog.

Lilacandgrey said...

gotta love this shoot!
<3 Cara

Miles Of Style said...

lovely shoot!

just stumbled upon your blog and i have to say i LOVE it. do come drop by mine too and maybe we can follow each other. =)

have a lovely day!

Persis
http://onestylemile.blogspot.com

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

My lovely, lovely girl, how do you do it time and time again? This shoot is amazing, and O..MM...GGG!!! Your wedding photos are being taken by this amazing lady!??!! I am soooo excited for you, you have no idea! Can't believe, just 100 days to go, it's going to fly by honey.

This photo shoot is absolutely incredible, I am so in love with how she captured all the sweet details and most photojournalistic moments. What a sweet picture of the bride and her cupcake, I love it! And I love you! Mwah! xoxo

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

PS - Blog layout looks great, those peonies are GORGEOUS just like you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is totally my kind of blog! Love it! Thanks for visiting Inspired Design, it led me to your site where I am thrilled to be your newest follower! ~Debby xo

Unknown said...

pretty in pink- you gotta love pink! congrats on the 100 day mark!!

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

i adore your blog... and this post is soo gorgeous. i love the colors used throughout.

Caroline said...

I love all the colors!!! I am adding your blog to my blog roll ... I visit it oh so much and LOVE IT! xo

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Oh my Rhi! That's beyond cute!!!

Jacklyn said...

Wow wow wow. These pictures are incredible. I can't wait to see the ones from your wedding. How great!

Gorgeous Glam said...

Gorgeous! I love all the pretty pinks! I think your layout is great doll ;) Take a lil break from posting every now and then, we all need to do that and you'll come back refreshed. xoxo

Wendy said...

Oh, her pics are BEAUTIFUL! Perfect lighting and attention to detail. I can only imagine how beautiful your wedding will be ~ and with this photographer it looks as though the moments will be captured perfectly!

Anna Grostina said...

Wow, your blog is so inspirational.. <3

http://colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com/

Lou said...

Rhi - I must admit I have checked back a few times and every time was met with a different layout! For what it's worth I liked the green - it was really quirky and different! However the pink is also perfect for you - I am just in awe of your technical abilities! So - on being overwhelmed - umm I could write a book on it! I do wonder how I get/make the time to keep on blogging as much as I do given the constant pressure of every day life...I guess I just like it. Think I will revert to email to drop more words of wisdom to you! Take care of you. Lou x

Unknown said...

Ahhh, I want to have a girlfriend party decorated like this!! Event to die for :) Love those pink paper napkin poms with the green leaf!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Your photog is amazing - can't wait for your wedding pic's!!! eeee! miss you sooo much, my little one :)

feeling better? i hope so!!
xx

Viva La Fashion said...

the pictures are so pretty. so soft. :)

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, and dreamy.




LOVE!

Giovanna said...

still love the flowers in mason jars.

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love those cupcakes and flowers!

Lindsay said...

Hi! I'm so happy you stopped by my blog via Helena so that I could find yours. SO much eye candy I'm loving it. I'm your newest follower :) xx

Shelley said...

lovely photos! and i dont think you need anything other than britney spears and cake :)

theUngourmet said...

Pink is my favorite color! These photos are just the sweetest. I love those blue Ball jars too! Pretty, Pretty!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I don't think you'll have to do much to maintain your readers lady. No matter when you post, we're always happy to see you!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, love all of the pink!

Shelley said...

i already left a comment on this one, but im returning to let you know i gave you an award!! :)

Angie said...

Aw, I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful wedding!!! I hope you and your love have a wonderful life together <3

I'm loving the new look of the blog. Please keep up blogging... I'd miss you! But don't let it be a stressful point in your life... I say just do it to have fun and use as a creative outlet. :) Make sure it's all for you and not for other people, even though we enjoy it too <3 Hope that makes sense...

Rhianna said...

O WOW! That really is the prettiest shoot ever!

PinkLouLou said...

I love these pictures!! Amazing!

Jayme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayme said...

My favorite blog yet. Love the jars, the colors. Pinks, greens and blues = fave.

Katy ~ said...

I like how folks can take something as simple and "ordinary" as a Mason jar and it looks so beautiful as a vase for wedding flowers. Terrific ideas!