A Pink, Gray and Black Affair

Stephanie Williams Photography

Fasten your seat belts my lovelies. I have the most gorgeous wedding to share today and surprise surprise, out of all the fabulous eye candy I have shared here it is my most favourite to date. Remember this wedding? And remember how I said I wanted our big day to be even just a tad as beautiful as that day was? Well take a peak at Ashley and Derek's wedding, documented by the incredible Stephanie Williams, and you can finally see my wildest wedding dreams come true. Honest to the bridal Gods above, I want it all; the colour scheme, the seating chart the florals (oh did I mention I am wearing my hair like that too? :)

Stephanie Williams Photography
Stephanie Williams Photography

This picture above is my favourite; Amanda can we get a sassy shot like this? And is this girl not drop dead gorgeous? She looks like she walked straight off the cover of a magazine...then there's the bridesmaids. And their two-toned dresses, couture jewels and those bouquets!? I can't get over the flowers. How incredibly perfect they are that is.

Stephanie Williams Photography
Stephanie Williams Photography
Stephanie Williams Photography
Stephanie Williams Photography

The bling. Look. at. the. bling.

Stephanie Williams Photography
Stephanie Williams Photography
Stephanie Williams Photography
Stephanie Williams Photography

The bride and I have the same middle names. Perhaps it's a sign. We were meant to be bride twinnies. I need to track this girl down because I think we'd be pretty good buds her and I. For me, the most inspiring thing about the entire wedding is that Ashley and Derek really stuck to a vision that came together so perfectly in the end. From time to time I have doubted having the pops of black in our wedding decor but after seeing these amazingly beautiful photos, I am completely excited to see our wedding come together.

Stephanie Williams Photography
Stephanie Williams Photography

Happy Tuesday everyone. Here's to hoping you've come back from your long weekend refreshed, tanned and happy xo

28 Lovely Comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

What beautiful photos!
<33

Sara said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I really really love the seating chart and the table numbers. Those details are pppuurrffecccttt!! What girl wouldn't be drooling right now!? This bride looks fabulous too. Her gown is simply stunning! Awesome inspiration!!

Joie de Viv said...

OMG - what a drop.dead.gorgeous wedding and the BRIDE! She does look like a model. Every detail of this weeding - so thought out and well-executed!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

I BLEED PINK said...

Oh my this is so pretty. I love her dress and that cakes...oh the cakes!

little luxury list said...

That dress is a total dream and is that a Tiffany's legacy/legacy style ring? Love cushion cut!

Rachel said...

TO DIE FOR! I am seriously drooling over these pictures. Thanks so much for sharing this with us...can't wait to show all of my friends your blog!

http://racheldillard.blogspot.com

Design Apprentice said...

I don't think I've ever commented before, but I do love and follow your blog. This wedding is incredible. What a good looking couple and the details in this wedding are phenomenal.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Swoon! Love her dress and the groom is hunky. ;)

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh I am obsessed!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

GORGEOUS color combo...and that dress...my goodness...It's sooooooo pretty!

Blair McLeod said...

LOVE that dress!! it was the kind i wanted (after i had already bought mine..)

April {April Foster Events} said...

What is it about ruffles that is so intoxicating? I just love them

Closet full of hopes and dreams said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, that dress, that couple, that "wall", that ring, that necklace!!!!!!!! You are the QUEEN of lovely girl! And that first shot of the dress just blew my mind!!!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

What a gorgeous wedding!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hey my sweet little one, this young lady does look to be your bride twinnie!! She is adorable and what a fun wedding, so elegant and absolutely feminine and lovely in every way! I send you a big hug and kiss my dearest Rhi!! You are just exquisite, always and in all ways! :) xoxoxoxxox

sara said...

Wow, what an incredibly beautiful and sophisticated wedding, no wonder you love it! Those invites are to.die.for. Hope you're doing well!

Gracie said...

Oh wow! I love her dress. The ruffled one shoulder. Beautiful. And the frames, the flowers. The colours are just perfect together.

Unknown said...

That bride is flawless, i'm sure of it! wow! love it all...

www.meg-land.blogspot.com

xx

Lauren said...

Tanned.. check!
Happy.. check!

Hope you had a great weekend too. :)

Unknown said...

That wedding dress is beyond gorgeous!! I love the romantic look to it and the one shoulder! And how it pretty it is towards the bottom!

I love the blog too!

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

This is so glamorous i can't stand it! I love it all! This couple seriously knows how to throw a wedding that just oozes with style and class!

Olik - OKO Design said...

I love those shoes!! A lot of brides think no one will see their shoes, so it does not matter what you would wear, but OMG, every bride just got to have BEAUTIFUL shoes!!!

Truly Smitten said...

BEAUTIFUL! that is one sexy wedding!

Unknown said...

So this is my favourite wedding this week!!!!

The bride is gorgeous....and her wedding dress is amazing....just beautiful, it suits her perfectly doesn't it?

Love her ring....those picture frames....the flowers....just all of it really. Very very stylish.

And my daughter's middle name is Nicole too :) xoxo

Hannah said...

What a beautiful wedding! I found your blog today though your post on Trish's blog. You just got yourself a new follower! I love looking at wedding things!

Katy ~ said...

Breathtaking! It's like a gorgeous dream.

Pink Champagne said...

Beautiful indeed! The cakes are gorgeous. :)

Weddingsofdesire.blogspot.com said...

Wow what a stunning wedding ! So glad I found u on TWIPS !!!