This Is The Day I Make You Mine


Andrew,

They say the best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more. That plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what you've given me. And that's what I hope to give to you forever. Within the first few weeks of officially calling myself your girlfriend, I knew that you were the man I'd one day marry. I fell in love not only with your patience, gentleness and sincerity but your genuine heart and giving soul. Somehow you've made me feel like the luckiest girl alive.

Now, as your wife, I promise to always be in love with you like I am today. I promise that when we're eighty years old, we'll have just as much fun as we do now even if we both like to be in bed by 11 o'clock at night. I promise to never forget the importance of back scratches, a simple love letter, or a batch of your favourite chocolate chip cookies. With every I do we share I promise to care for, respect and love you not only as my husband but my best friend and partner for life.

I love you, Bear.
09/24/10

32 Lovely Comments:

Caroline said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! XO

Barry said...

I love this. I'm so, so happy for you!!

xo

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! Congrats, Sweetie! Such a special time for you. xo

Design Esquire said...

Congratulations!!

Scientific Housewife said...

Congratulations! Great post :)

Lindsay said...

Congratulations. Can't wait to hear all about your day!

Mommara said...

Congratulations! So happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!! Congrats!

Blair McLeod said...

tears.

i can't even tell you how happy i am for you!!!!

love love love you!!

Blair McLeod said...

just tweeted this! cause it made me SMILE!

_ffyona said...

Sweets, congrats to you both big big time! And here's to forever and a wonderful life ahead together! Sending lots of xo over!
Talk to you soon bug!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, girl! Such a beautiful letter!

Rachel said...

Totally cried while reading this! SO HAPPY for you, sweet girl! Such an incredibly special time in your life...enjoy and soak up every single second of it!

Unknown said...

You made me cry, this was beautiful Rhi :)

Have the most wonderful day ever, I know it will be - you are going to be stunning and you two are a wonderful couple.

Congratulations to you special girl xoxo

christine, just bella said...

So beautiful!! Congratulations - enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!
xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

and flowers pick themselves said...

congratulations! my heart warmed as i read this. so sweet + lovely. best of luck, my dear!

xo Alison

Lucy said...

Congratulations! I hope your day was truly magical. Can't wait to hear all about it :) X

living well said...

Congratulations! Have a wonderful day! :)

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, so romantic. Looking forward to hearing more about your day x

little luxury list said...

A million congrats and hugs! Tell us more!

Kerry said...

Congrats Rhiannon! I hope that you day was everything that you had dreamed of and more! All the best!

Francis Family said...

I've been thinking about you this weekend!! Seiously CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you, and of course I cried reading this. Your adorable!!
I can't wait to see pictures!!

I BLEED PINK said...

WOO HOO!!! Congrats, pretty girl!

Lori said...

Love this too ~ I cannot wait to hear all about your big day and see pictures!! Congrats to you both.

Unknown said...

I hope you're having the best time on your honeymoon, lovey!


PS - Check out my blog for my first giveaway! :)

xx

Giovanna said...

congrats! so beautiful.

Tatiana said...

Congratulations! What a sweet note to your husband!! Excited to hear all about everything.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Rhiannon, congratulations to you and Andrew and may you have a lifetime of love and happiness together!
Can't wait to see your fabulous photos here and read all about your wedding.
What a lovely time in your life!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

AAaaawww Rhi!!! so sweet! congratulations!!! xoxo

Alisha said...

This is by far the sweetest thing!! You are darling, and I'm so happy you found your Mr. Wonderful!

much love friend <3<3