Guess What?


It's Wedding Week!

And oddly enough I feel like a pleasant calm has come over me. Instead of freaking out because there's a chance of rain on Friday, or getting angry because I didn't lose those 5 pounds like I wanted to I feel good; I feel on track and ready to enjoy what should be the best week of Andrew and I's lives. I still have to finalize our programs, pick up my new veil (the current one has a tiny hole in it) drop off the Welcome Bags for guests that arrive in two days and finish wrapping a few gifts but things are where they need to be, where I think they should be and for that I am grateful. Check back with you in a few days perhaps, this little and perfectly-happy-with-her-weight bride to be is off to practice her vows :) XO photo from Style Me Pretty

37 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you! Have an amazing week!
xx

Lou said...

Rhi - honestly I can't get over it coming around so fast. I am sooo excited for you - what a wonderful week you will have, just can not wait to see the photos! How great that you feel calm - remember the 5 step plan!!! Haha. Thinking of you sweetpea... Lou x

Anonymous said...

I love your attitude... enjoy the week and your special day you will be a beautiful bride! xo

Unknown said...

This is so awesome! It's good to go into it calm, amazing what a little planning can do! I am so, so happy for you, my dear, you are going to be gorgeous! XX!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I'm so glad that you're calm sweetie! It will be perfect no matter what. Trust me. I was the girl who was in a panic until the day of the wedding and I really had nothing to stress over. It all worked out :)

So excited for u! Have a wonderful week and take in every second xoxo

Caroline said...

I am beyond excited for you!!! Congrats friend! Enjoy your very special week filled with lots of love, friends and family!! HUGS!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw, how exciting! So happy for you! Enjoy this special time.. have a wonderful week ahead!

Giovanna said...

yay! it's finally here, and it will be fabulous! just enjoy every minute.

Unknown said...

Exciting, exciting! Enjoy every last moment!!

Mommara said...

Have a lovely week. Enjoy every second. Your day will be perfect because in the end you will be husband and wife!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Exciting!!! Enjoy every minute, okay??? :)

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

How exciting! Enjoy your week!

Lindsay said...

Yayyy! Stay calm and enjoy it. So excited for you girly!

Unknown said...

You sound wonderful Rhi.....I cannot believe it is almost here!!! So excited for you....enjoy this week and take it all in, treasure the moments and don't stress....it's going to be amazing.

Hugs to you sweetie xoxo

Lori said...

I hope that you are this calm the rest of the week. You are organized so things WILL go smoothly. I had a couple of freak out sessions the week before the wedding ! but the morning of the wedding ~ although the sky was not clear and blue ~ I had an overwhelming feeling of calm because you know what ~ you are marrying your soul mate and although things can and may go wrong ~ it will not matter.
I will pray for sunshine ~ take it all in and enjoy your week. xo

Mary said...

How exciting! Enjoy every second - can't wait to hear all about it!

christine, just bella said...

Congratulations!!! I was the same way when I got married calm and filled with love - enjoy every single second!!

I just found your blog and can't wait to read more!

Happy wedding week!
: ) Christine

Rachel said...

I cannnnnnot wait to see pictures!! So excited for you honey! Happy wedding week. Enjoy every single second of it!

The Girl said...

So exciting!! Can't wait to see all the pictures, and especially those superfunhot shoes that get to grace that dress!!

living well said...

Enjoy this wonderful week! I'm sure it will be fabulous! :)

Jennifer said...

I love love love your attitude and calm about everything! Wishing you a FUN blessed week and wedding this weekend!!! :) Enjoy your perfect special day!! xx

little luxury list said...

So happy for you dear! It'll be a rocking party so save your energy for that! I have a feeling it's only the beginning of great days for you lady.

Will e-mail you back shortly!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

How exciting :) The best thing is to enjoy your day and week! I hope you have a fantastic time!

theUngourmet said...

How exciting! Hope this week comes together perfectly. ;) I'm so excited to see your wedding snaps! ;)

Scientific Housewife said...

So exciting! Have a great week!

clearlytangled said...

happy wedding week! it's going to be fabulous. xoxo.

Ashley said...

go get'em girl!!!! i know you have to be over the moon excited. enjoy every moment :-)

Francis Family said...

WHAT?! It's THIS weekend? Holy that came fast! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures and of course you will be BEAUTIFUL!! Yes, don't stress, it'll be amazing! Good luck hun!
oh ps: thanks for the congrats! A little surprise never hurt anyone right? haha. Oh goodness. I'm crazy.
Lots of loves!!
Mind

Blair McLeod said...

i'm so incredibly excited for you!!! wish i could be a fly on the wall... but will wait for all the pictures!

you are gorgeous. your day will be gorgeous.

i'm 100% genuinely thrilled for you!!

xo!!

Shelley said...

thats great that you're so calm! its such an exciting week!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hi baby, drink in every second, I love you and will be thinking of you on your special day and will do a special cheers just to you! Kisses to you little one!!!! xoxoxo Trishy

Wendy said...

Oh, I am so excited for you! Relax, take it all in and enjoy EVERY moment! Have a blessed week!

Tatiana said...

YAY finally! I'm so excited to see and hear all about your day. Have a great wedding week!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ahhhhhhhh, CONGRATS lady. I know your special day is going to be as divine as you are. I hope you'll share pics! BIG hugs and kisses to you doll!

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

Completely excited for you, mine is only 19 days away now so understand how you are feeling, so much anticipation, but at the same time... SO MUCH TO DO. LOL!

:) Hazel

Unknown said...

Hi Rhi

Just letting you know that I having been thinking of you all day today, wondering what you were doing and how you are feeling :)

Can't believe it's nearly your wedding day......1 more sleep.....EEEEPP!

Have the most wonderful day, you deserve it, you are a beautiful and special girl and you and Andrew are a special couple.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow,
Simone xoxo

Liesl said...

How wonderful it must feel to be on track and feeling calm about your wedding...woo hoo! Enjoy it!

Liesl :)