Love Illustrated

Ever since I first laid eyes on one of Jaymie's Love Illustrated drawings I knew I just had to have one. I wasted no time in getting in contact with Jaymie and thankgoodness I did. I am in lurve with how our illustration turned out and get all warm and fuzzy inside every time I look at it :) From Andrew's love of boats, golf and cooking to my love of baking, blogging and photography (oh and how dare I forget those rocking Loubouts') and then of course our soon to be dog who we have already dubbed 'Wolfie' well this little piece of art is so us and so lovely. Jaymie even put a little sparkle on the cupcake frosting and the balloons, which are also from one of our engagement photos. I am planning on getting the piece matted and custom framed so I can proudly hand it over to my new husband on our first Christmas together.

To check out more of Jaymie's Love Illustrated series check out Oh, My Darling, one of my favourite daily reads. Jaymie was such a doll to work with and even redid the original illustration when I felt a bit unsure about my hair. I highly recommend Jaymie's work and am anxiously awaiting a second illustration she is creating of my Mum and Dad so I can gift them with their Love Illustrated at Christmas. How would you Illustrate your Love? Happy Monday my blogettes! xo

27 Lovely Comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I love this, beautiful artwork!

Unknown said...

this is incredible!!! are you giving it to him for a present?? (:

Michaela said...

Rhi!! This is beautiful. How special. She did a wonderful job!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

beautiful Rhi! love Jaymie she is such a doll

Shelley said...

that is awesome! its so creative and i love how unique those are!!

Camila S. Carvalho said...

Thank you so much for the visit, I'm honored! =) ♥ Welcome to my home!

I BLEED PINK said...

How fun!!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I love this! Such a cute and sweet piece of art!

Erin Wallace said...

This is fantastic!

Rachael Sedory said...

OMG I love it! I want one!

Anonymous said...

Swoon. Love this!

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

Unknown said...

Fabulous & perfect! Both you will treasure this forever!!

k said...

Ohhh my goodness, this is so great!!! I love that series at Melissa's blog these illustrations make me so happy :) :) Your guys' turned out suuuuper cuute!!

little luxury list said...

Seriously too too gorgeous dear!

Unknown said...

This is perfect....and very lovely :) xx

TheOnlineStylist said...

What a fabulous idea.. although I imagine that the only things surrounding myself, Other Half and Small Child would all be shoes. And some shoes thrown in for good measure! xxx

STYLE'N said...

I love seeing posts like this-Jaymie is clearly very creative and talented. I love this one you got..so personalized. I might need one too! And And I love oh my darling too!

Ashley said...

ok, this is even more motivation for me to step up my man hunt :-)

I can't do one with just myself!

Or could I??? ;-)

Sara Lee Bentley said...

This is adorable! Love it!

k said...

PS check my latest post lady! Are you bff's with random.org too?!

Karina Cifuentes said...

This illustration gave me butterflies! Love.

xoxo,
Dreaming of Palm Trees

Anonymous said...

Incredible illustrations. Love them ALOT!
xxxx Emily from EL Vintage

Unknown said...

How cute is that?? Fabulous gift! XX!

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh my gosh, it's fabulous! What a lovely way to capture your relationship. And thanks so much for the shoutout, I appreciate it tons!

Liesl said...

I love, love, love this and all the illustrations of couples...so cute!!!

Liesl :)

Unknown said...

Turned out great! Love it, Rhi-pants! :)

www.meg-land.blogspot.com
xx

Wendy said...

This is so cool! So glad you showed all of us :)