Valentines Day Inspiration Board

I have just about burst with excitement waiting to share this with you, but big news today blogettes! Although I've briefly discussed the Inspiration Shoot that myself and a handful of amazing other vendors are bringing to life next month, I finally completed the Inspiration Board and just couldn't wait to share. My goal as the designer and stylist of the overall vision was to create a soft, romantic and vintage-themed look that was based off of a palate of ivories, whites, creams and pale pinks, with pops of soft reds. I wanted the cohesive look to feel really lovely, dreamy and gentle yet with enough Valentines Day details to elicit the aura in the air when February 14th rolls around. Valentines Day and wedding celebrations are two events that in my eyes are the epitome of sweetness and love. It made perfect sense to bring the two together to inspire and influence future brides looking for something a little different and a lot beautiful. What better of a time to marry the love of your life than on the one day of year that's all about Love Sweet Love? (Brides-to-be out there, let me plan this wedding for you! Whee!)


I am really looking forward to showing off the incredible vendors who are helping me bring this vision to life. From the gorgeous paper suites being created, the incredible floral arrangements being made, the drool-worthy cake being crafted, the fabulous venue we've been given access to and the dreamy photography that will capture it all for you to see (and these are just a handful of the talented individuals who are on board with me); I am so confident things will turn out just perfect. Hang tight my friends, more on this coming soon! Happy Monday xoxo

29 Lovely Comments:

I BLEED PINK said...

This is so pretty..Love it!

little luxury list said...

Exciting and it looks oh so dreamy!

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

Oh, my! So romantic!

Unknown said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! I'm looking forward to seeing the photo shoot!!

Liz said...

OoOo I just can't wait! It's going to be perfect!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh honey this is just gorgeous!!! I love it!

Happy Monday, love. Hope you had a fabulous weekend xoxo

Francis Family said...

CUTE!! I love that cake!

Liesl said...

How exciting!!! I absolutely LOVE the inspiration vision board you put together...the colors are soft, romantic and just beautiful! Well done!!!

Liesl :)

paula said...

this would be quite the wedding :)

♥peachkins♥ said...

Sooo romantic!


The Peach Kitchen
peach and things
blowing peachkisses

Anonymous said...

Don't even joke about wedding planning. I will totally take you up. Once I get engaged, that is... lol

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

christine, just bella said...

oooo, just lovely, Rhiannon! I just love the subtle touches of red. I can't wait to see more.

Tash said...

This is already looks gorgeous!

designchic said...

Beautiful inspiration...

gfs said...

this is just gorgeous!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Breath-taking!!!!! :)

jessica lynn said...

cant wait to see it. sure to be gorgeous!

k said...

hey bff! i love the idea of pops of red with soft colors. so classy :)

Sara Lee Bentley said...

This sounds like such a fun and great idea! Can't wait to see it all!!

Ashley said...

this is smoochyness! you know, you've got some talent Mrs. Rhi. Red is my least favorite color and you were able to make me stop and see how beautiful it is!


hearts to you from music city xoxo

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see the final result, if the inspiration board is any indication it is going to be amazing! XX!

STYLE'N said...

Great job with the inspiration board...I love it and I am inspired :)

Joie de Viv said...

Oh! Gorgeous! I will come out and help you with this wedding if you get one. It looks like it would be amazing!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Nicole-Lynn said...

Valentine's day is my favorite holiday! Love it :)

Unknown said...

HOW EXCITING!!! It looks - and sounds - beautiful!!

Am so behind with my blog-reading Rhi, so much to catch up on.....hope all is well with you xx

Lori said...

Loving that inspiration board ~ it is perfect.

Blair McLeod said...

that bride looks so familiar....??!

LOVE the b-maids dresses!

great post girlie!

xo

p.s. i'm giving away a fun leather and silver bead wrap bracelet!

clearlytangled said...

beautiful! i especially like the cake. this is so exciting... can't wait to see the shoot!

Irene said...

oh my god, this wedding is so beautiful. I loooove the pictures...so easy-going and natural....none of those stuffy wedding portraits.
I'm a beginning wedding photographer so this fed my creative hunger! :) Great blog! :)