Dreamy Farm Wedding by Jagger Photography


Sometimes it rains on your wedding day. Sometimes the clouds come out to play. And sometimes, mister sunshine shows his pretty little face and drenches you in complete gorgeousness like it did on Candise and Paul's big day. The uber-talented and super fun Heather and Grayson from Jagger Photography were on hand to capture all the gorgeous details and yummy light. The wedding was held on a farm in Moorpark, California and the ceremony actually took place in a walnut orchard. The light streaming through the trees in the orchard was, well, look at the photos and see for yourself. I don't think words could possibly do these beauties justice! Thank you Heather and Grayson for gracing this blog with your lovely and inspiring images :)


The simple yet stunning detail that went into the flower arrangements and the decor is one element of this wedding that really melts my heart. I love the organic, rustic and textured feel of the flowers in Candise's bouquet and some of the flowers in the various arrangements are varieties I've never even seen before. Any floral gurus out there know the name of those small pink little poofs in the hanging jars? Love em. It's so refreshing to see florals in a wedding that aren't traditionally used.


Did you see the bride's fab shoes too? Nothing like a little sparkle under your gown. And what about the incredible floral design on the bridesmaid's sassy one-shoulder dresses? Now that my friends and bridesmaids-to-be, is a gown you can and definitely will, wear time and time again. Kudos to you Candise for having such a rocking sense of style (Not to mention the groomsmen and groom look pretty handsome in their gray suits and contrasting striped ties. Love it all you guys!)


Just married! What a sweet photo, capturing so much emotion. Ah! And those pink little poofs! What are they??


If you look closely on the cake you can see two pictures of cats. These are the adorable couple's pets. I love that they incorporated such an important part of their lives into a tiny detail of their big day. And how can I not mention the glorious button detailing on the cake. Sigh. So perfect (Cool FIY, there's a very funny photo here of a bunch of kids stuffing their faces with a piece of this exact cake. Just sayin')


To see more from Candise and Paul's big day check out the full post here on the Jagger Photo Blog. There are so many more fantastic portraits of the couple including some rad shots in a pumpkin patch. Hope everyone is having a lovely and happy middle-of-the-week Wednesday! Do something inspiring today and be back tomorrow with more gorgeousness :) *UPDATE - the little pink pouffs are called Snow Berries. Thanks Heather for letting me know!

25 Lovely Comments:

Liesl said...

I could look at wedding pictures and inspiration for days and days and days! So pretty!

Liesl :)

Marcie said...

Dreamy is right! The colors, the shoes, the dress, the walnuts . . they are all fabulous! I love the photography light too!

xo M

k said...

wow, the night set up is just gorgeous!! and that sunlight is my favorite kind - the evening kind!

Christa said...

This is Dreamy :)

Gracie said...

What a gorgeous wedding! The brides shoes are fabulous and I love that headband she is wearing. The bridesmaids dresses are pretty too and they are all wearing something in their hair. Lovely

I never got to say that I adore all your own wedding pictures! They were stunning.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, so dreamy. That bride is so gorgeous!

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

Lori said...

First thing I said was I love those shoes! Man oh man ~ liking those pink poufs too but sorry ~ I have no idea what they are either.

Lori said...

and the buttons ~ I almost forgot about the buttons! And incorporating their babies ~ that is just too sweet.

little luxury list said...

Love those bridesmaids gowns - totally wearable and gorgeous!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Holy gorgeousness!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those bridesmaid dresses are SO dreamy! She sure loves her girls!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Stunning! I love the bride's shoes and the buttons on the cake are so adorable!

its simple love said...

Oh how gorgeous! I love those bridesmaid dresses! They go so well with the decor and the feel of the wedding.

Rachael

p.s. be sure to enter in my cupcake kit giveaway :)

Caroline said...

Gahhh everything is so gorgeous!!! I love the bridesmaids dresses and the brides shoes ... WOW! You always find the best photos and I love your posts. So sweet thing ... when are you coming to California?? Would love to hang out, go on a photo adventure and just chat. XO

theUngourmet said...

I love the first shoe photo and the seating chalkboard. Fun idea! Great pics! Best of luck on your move! ;)

becca said...

that bouquet!
I love how wildflower-y and free it is!

Jagger Photography said...

Those pink puffs are called SNOW BERRIES! lots of people have been asking :]

Ashley said...

i love that she has an artichoke in her arrangements, so something my Mom would add and really pull it off. The buttons are excellent!

I love the whole feel of this wedding!

Erin Wallace said...

These photos are so pretty! Just gorgeous.

xo Erin

Unknown said...

beautiful! loving your blog.
x
Nicole
http://nicolefranzen.blogspot.com

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

beautiful and... BEST SHOES EVER!

christine, just bella said...

I love those pink puffs!! or snow berries... I kinda like "pink puffs" better ;)

Happy weekend to you, girlie :)

TheOnlineStylist said...

What an absolutely stunning wedding.. all the details are just perfect. Oh and the sparkly shoes.. they make me sigh.... Wishing you a wonderful weekend xxxx

Velva said...

Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful again. Thanks for sharing.

very married said...

i love the bridesmaids dresses and the serenity on the bride's face...