Dreamy Gold, Navy and Beige Wedding by Altmix Photography


A new trend on the classiest way to style a wedding? Pair up a neutral palate with subtle metallic pops of gold and silver. Example given; this wedding by Altmix Photography. When I came across the fab images on Kate and Matt's blog I was blown away and completely smitten with each and every last detail. The venue (seriously the venue is to die for), Taylor the bride, her hair, her bling, that gorgeous purple silk house coat (oh my goodness I need one) her dress, Caleb the groom; it's all too precious for words. Scroll down for a healthy dose of gorgeousness and get ready to feel inspired. A huge thank you Kate for sending this feature my way!


I love photos of brides getting into their gown and seeing themselves for the first time. And this one with the bride and her Mom is so beautiful! On my wedding day, I specifically asked my Mom to help me into my gown rather than having a group of people around me to fasten the back up. I thought it would be a special experience for her and I together and that it would make for some lovely photos; and it did! There's one of the two of us right when she looped the last button and the expressions on our faces makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. I can't wait to share it with you.


What a stylin' bridal party. Those gowns and that blue hue is so stunning. I would never think to use that colour or that gown style but these girls look hawt. Seriously look at em all. The guys look pretty sharp too. Another photo op fave of mine is the groom and his guys together looking all dapper in their tuxes, suits and ties. Swoon. Oh and a first look? Yes please. I love this little series of Taylor and Caleb seeing one another for the first time.


See?! Gorgeous. And those bouquets are so full, fluffy and pretty. Hydrangeas are so often over-looked as wedding flowers!


Ceremony time! What a darling photo of the cute flower girl.


The ceremony and reception venue for this wedding is downright stunning. Look at that ceiling!


Be sure to check out the Altmix blog for more of their gorgeous work and dozens of other incredible images from Taylor and Caleb's wedding. Kate and Matt are located in Atlanta and have some seriously talent! And the countdown is on for Christmas my loves. Only six more sleeps and then it's time to spend the holidays with your loved ones. I've been fighting a nasty fever and chest infection over here but am hoping some warm baths and Tylenol will make me feel all lovely and pretty for the holiday parties I have coming up this week. Keep smiling everyone and I'll be back throughout the week with some fun posts xo P.S. Krystal is the winner of the Whitney English Candle giveaway. 

22 Lovely Comments:

Wendy said...

Wow, her dress is so unique and that color is beautiful, not to mention all of the flowers!!!!

Meredith said...

those are some of the best bridesmaid dresses I've ever seen. they're tasteful and a great color. who woulda thought!? ;) gorgeous wedding!
Yours Mine and Ours

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Wow, what a gorgeous wedding! Her dress is amazing, that necklace is divine and the bridesmaid dresses took my breath away!

Hope you're having a good weekend, sweetie! xoxoxo

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Oh my, what a dreamy wedding!
I love her dress!
Happy Sunday!
xo
gi gi

Plum Pretty Sugar said...

So fresh and pretty!

swell.life said...

these photos really make my heart go pitter-pat. truly truly lovely. the ponytail up-do, the bling, the stacked ruffled dress. oh and i love love that photo of the bridesmaids standing shoulder-to-shoulder. dreamy.

Unknown said...

I adore this, I am a huge fan of navy! I hope you feel better, gorgeous girl! XX!

Alisha said...

I absolutely LOVE all of these wonderful pictures! She is gorgeous and her dress is stunning!! Simply beautiful.

Thanks for very sweet comment :)

April of Smidge Of This said...

I love the styling of this wedding- just gorgeous! Feel better. :)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

i looove the drop of her dress! Great find Rhi!
btw, home is Barcelona, in Spain and Whistles is here :) www.whistles.co.uk
xoxo

Ashley said...

my sister's bestie just got married outside of Atlanta and her bridesmaids dresses were peacock blue, too! Must be an Atlanta trend.


Feel better, Rhi. I live for Vicks Vapor Rub when I am feeling less than spectacular.

Rebekka Seale said...

Love the tiered dress :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Everything is beautiful about this wedding. Her dress...her hair...the colors...Love it all!

theUngourmet said...

Nine bridesmaids! Wow! These are so pretty. I love the bride's dress and that necklace is gorgeous!

la petite fashionista said...

I knew when I saw these images this HAD to be a southern wedding. those brides really know how to put on a wedding :) so so gorgeous!

also, i'm home sick w/ a fever today so I feel your pain; feel better!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Beautiful! I love the navy blue. Her ring is amazing!! And I love the ceiling where the ceremony was. Wow!

Chicago Chic said...

Oh I adore the colours and styling. It is so classy and elegant! Just stunning!


Rachel

Natalie said...

Love that she wore a ponytail as her wedding hair style, it looks perfect on her!

Mariel Torres said...

i am in love with that blue... so stunning!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

What a gorgeous venue! Love all the little details.

Roxy Te said...

I just oooh'd and aaaah'd over that bling! My husband had to ask me what was the matter! hahah

Jamie said...

Beautiful wedding!

Altmix photographed my old roomie's wedding...they were great and took beautiful pictures!