Save the Date Puzzle


I am a huge fan of clever DIY projects and this awesome project I spotted over at Luna and Chloe Weddings featured on The Loveliest Day is no exception. What a super fun way to let friends and family members know that you are getting hitched! Or even better since the wooden blocks used for this puzzle are from Michaels you could use the same invitation concept for a dinner party, a bridal shower, a birthday party or even a handwritten letter to send to a friend in the mail (which in fact would be a great idea if I were to stay true to my New Year's Resolutions that I so specifically mentioned in this post). I think this project has actually inspired me to try  a puzzle invite myself. Is it wrong to go to Michaels twice in 24 hours? Check out the rest of this darling project including the sweet packaging and presentation. I love.


Here are the blocks. Naked blocks if you will. And below, the blocks all dazzled up. Brilliant!

 

Lalala love this! Happy Tuesday darlings xo

9 Lovely Comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

thats so bright! smart, fun, and oh so pretty!

Alisha said...

SO cute! Like you said, BRILLIANT!! Thanks for the creativity doll :)

Devan said...

I love the idea. It's such a fun way to get the dates out there.

Anonymous said...

Just adorable! You always have the best projects. xo

Pink Champagne said...

What a creative idea - love!

Liesl said...

How lovely, and such a cute idea...I love DIY projects too!

Liesl :)

Nikki said...

Very cute! Love this idea! I remember once I was invited to a detective themed birthday party. I only unscrambled the date and time and nothing else. Then when I got to the door I didn't have the password! What was a 7 year old to do?

What sort of party will you be having?

Ashley said...

oooh sent this to my sister to use to ask girls to be in her bridal party!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea...so novel and fun!!