Friday Wrap Up


It's been a crazy two weeks over here at Hey Gorgeous! From the double feature week over at Style Me Pretty (which you can read about here and here) to the recap overload detailing every little bitty part of our wedding day (please tell me you sort of feel like you were a guest at our wedding after this week!) I feel like I've been glued to my computer, hitting the refresh button at every opportunity I get. While Apb's away until Monday playing golf in sunny Arizona I'll be here relaxing, hopefully somewhere away from my laptop.

Enjoy your weekend everyone and don't forget to head back on Monday for an adorable diy project, fabulous news from Tasteful Tatters, two amazing real weddings, a somewhat controversial Pep Talk Tuesday post and of course the final two recaps from our wedding day; portraits and the reception. I can't wait to show off my reception dress! And the dreamy photo above is by Amanda Wilcher of me. That fabulous custom garter around my leg is by LoBoheme, who is due in less than a month with her first baby might I add. We are all thinking of you Lo! And those leaves and sticks caught in my gown? They came free of charge with the venue.

P.S. I've also been thinking of making the switch over to WordPress. Any advice from you WordPress bloggers out there? I've love to hear any and all of your thoughts and suggestions. 

27 Lovely Comments:

Lou said...

Rhiannon - you are a blogging queen - one fire at the moment, I can barely keep up with the posts! And of course yes - have loved the details and do feel kinda like I was there on the day! It just all looks SO GREAT! I keep saying it, but that's cos it keeps impressing me. And wordpress? Hmmm I am too scared to move over. Lou x

April of Smidge Of This said...

What a shot! Nice stems gal! LOL! Seriously, what a fun and unique picture - love it.

Holly said...

I have loved following along with all of your posts! You had such a beautiful wedding, the details were all amazing. Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us!

Alisha said...

Look at those sexy legs!! Wooohooo! ;) I totally feel like I was there. Thank you for this wonderfully written recap of your beautiful day! I've enjoyed every post <3

Lindsay said...

Woo woo sexay lady! Have a great weekend love!

Liesl said...

I hope you have a lovely weekend too! So glad so many wonderful things have been happening for you...you deserve them and much more! Can't wait for next week and your DIY project and more! Woo Hoo!!!

Liesl :)

P.S. Sexy and stylish little garter! :)

Unknown said...

So much fun going on here lately, congrats on all of it it is sooo exciting:-)

Lovin the garter, and congrats to Lo!!!

Brooke T said...

oh my gosh I love this picture!! I loved all of your wedding posts and I can't wait to do something like it when I have my own wedding to share with everyone :) Your garter is gorgeous!

Mademoiselle Michael Blog said...

This was one of my favorite SMP features and I thought to myself that I'd better bookmark it! It's really rare for me to find a wedding where I love ALL of the details (former wedding planner here, little miss picky). These are truly beautiful, thank you for sharing. I may or may not want to be you when I grow up! Happy Friday:)
MademoiselleMichael

AA said...

Beautiful site!! And what a gorgeous wedding! Congrats! I love coming to visit once a day.

Kirby Margaret said...

I have to admit, I'm so glad I found your blog here! I have been loving hearing about your wedding and all that went into it. I can't wait to see what you have planned for next week!

have a good weekend! I'm going to spend it catching up on your past wedding posts and doing more planning for my own wedding!

xo
Kirby

Nikki said...

You have all the luck, but you deserve it. I loved your wedding. Forwarded to a few friends for inspiration!

Have a great weekend dear!

bailey said...

So lovely! Isn't it FUN to relive your wedding through photos?!

Free Pretty Things For You said...

HELLLOOOOO NUUURSE!!! ;)
Totally GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

LOvely post, and beautiful blog! So glad you stopped by mine so I could find yours..lovely. Newest follower...

Irene said...

holy cow! so sexy! work it!

Unknown said...

I know my wife is sexy but damn! Why have I not seen this picture? ILY

Erin said...

hooraaaay! yes i do feel like i was there (and wish i WAS there!) lovely lovely recap - thank you so much for sharing!!!

and re:wordpress, i'm making the changeover right now to my own hosted site (not wordpress.com)... it is a learning curve but i think it will be worth it!

Anna Elder said...

congrats on the double feature. i will head over to check it out!! i'm sure it's a wonderful recap of your day.

i used to have a wordpress blog and i thought i liked it just fine until i switched to blogger. but, i think if you are good at CSS coding then you might like it. but, it's definitely different, and in my opinion, not as user friendly.

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I enjoyed so much looking through your wedding photos. The details were amazing. You did a fabulous job!

Allison @ Engaged & Inspired said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo!

little luxury list said...

Love this sexy picture!

Ooh I was thinking of moving to WP - let's do it!

Have a lovely weekend and glad to be back checking blogs!
Oy and I owe you a long overdue e-mail!

Unknown said...

Your blog is gorgeous! I am loving it!!

You have a new follower :)

Lori said...

I just had a chance to read through your wedding posts Rhi and I am speechless. Not only were you a beautiful bride ~ I loved everything you did. From the first look to the balloon release and all the little details that made your day a perfect one. Hugs to you and I thank you so much for sharing it all. xo

Ashley said...

cool shot!

Blair McLeod said...

dang girl with the sexy legs!

clearlytangled said...

what a fantastic shot - and what foxy legs ! also, really really really love that garter.