The LWD

Just as chic as its black counterpart and equally as alluring and versatile, I have to admit I am completely obsessed with the prettiest of Little White Dresses. While I'm not sure I could have ever completely skipped a traditional wedding gown in place for a shorter, sassier version, I was in fact a two-dress bride - and immediately following our first dance changed in this little number below. A girl's gotta somehow shake what her Mama gave her! The lovely lace detailing and scalloped edges seriously gave me butterflies when I first found it online and the stark whiteness of it looked stellar against my tan when I wore it on our honeymoon. But the best, most coolest part of this little gem was scoring it for $75.00 at Lulus. Excuse me while I try to bust out my inner fashionista here...


I have to say I am pro-LWD. What about you?

44 Lovely Comments:

Liesl said...

Holy moly, you look AMAZING, as always!!! Such a beautiful and as you said, versatile dress, and a great price too...you know I love that! FAB shoes too! :)

Liesl :)

little luxury list said...

You are such a gorgeous thing Rhi! I also want to stela your dress!

Lou said...

Hey Gorgeous Girl! Me again - I have to say I LOVE the LWD - I wish I had been brave enough for it (and with a winter wedding, it was abit chilly come to think of it!). I have a friend who married in one similar to this - she went the whole hog and had LWD all day - with some wonderful blush Louboutins. It was a GREAT look. You look so glam in these shots and all those years or gynmastics? They paid off! LEGS! Lou x

Brooke T said...

I love it! It's gorgeous and LuLu's is amazing!! I'm not going to wear one but if I could, I would! :)

Unknown said...

So beautiful!

Lindsay said...

I'm a fan of the LWD. This one is the perfect second dress! I'm glad you had a chance to wear it on your honeymoon too. It's nice to have something to wear again from your wedding and be reminded of your special day!

ASHLEY said...

LOVE! You are so gorgeous!!!

Scientific Housewife said...

Very cute, I never thought to get a second dress because I loved mine too much to take it off!

Caitlin said...

LOVE it! I wasn't so sure about the LWD thing before but I think you did it perfectly! Hope you have a great week!

kellyhicks said...

pretty! i wish i would've worn 2 dresses!

Mallory said...

ahh huge fan, this one is extra elegant.

April of Smidge Of This said...

Wow, could you get any cuter! :D

LOVE the LWD.

Megan said...

YES. PRO. i need that dress in my life asap.

Holly said...

That is one gorgeous dress! Looks amazing on you!

Ashley said...

I am dying over your dress. Each day, I become more sure that I want a LWD on my wedding day (whenever that is!). Love love love this!

Anna Elder said...

i love that dress. you look gorgeous. and i love little white dresses. i think i have more of them then of black ones. i love them. i always want to wear white in the summer!

Nikki said...

Love the leg pop. You look gorgeous!

paula said...

absolutely gorgeous you are! I so want that dress ;)

Whim Wham Life said...

So chic! Looks great on you girl:-) xoxo

Unknown said...

How cute & fun! I loved my wedding dress too much to switch to anything else. I was sad enough taking it off when our after-party ended :-)

Melissa Hare said...

That dress is beautiful! How cute are you?!?!!

I wore a LWD as well. I was so happy to do a wardrobe change after dinner. It's your night to shine and there's nothing better than two pretty dresses.

Unknown said...

for sure! you're adorable and I love that dress!

Alisha said...

Work it girl! HUGE fan of the LWD!! And as always, you look gorgeous :)

Kelley @ Kelley Maria said...

This LWD looks fab on you! So perfect for dancing in at a wedding reception. I am in love with your earrings as well! Where are those from?

k said...

hey shawty, you are TOO CUTE! I think your inner fashionista was busted out for sure!

christine, just bella said...

pro, pro, pro! This dress (and you!) are so incredible. LOVE!

I BLEED PINK said...

Oh My!! Love this.

Jennifer Rose said...

that is a gorgeous dress :D love the lace look

living well said...

That dress is gorgeous! You look adorable!

Tash said...

Gorgeous! You and the dress!
Natasha xo

Oh, My Darling said...

Lady, you are stunning!

A Crimson Kiss said...

LOVE this dress, on you and in general, and what a fantastic score! I'm all about the LWD-I think it's so chic and retro!

Alicia@CharityWedding said...

Yes I love a LWD and especially on you! You look adorable!

charminglychesney said...

i really love the idea of the LWD! plus lulus is simply amazing

Unknown said...

So pretty, as always! And I am a big fan of short white wedding dresses:-)

Kerry said...

Love that dress and love it on you! :) So cute!

The Misses said...

you look AH. MAZE. ING. i will be checking out lulu's for sure. thanks for the find!

Michaela said...

OH goodness. You're so stinkin cute! I love your dress and shoes and everything! I'm a big fan of the LWD (:

Katie said...

Love the LWD! I went directly over to Lulus to see what else they had! Can't wait to buy some of their dresses for our Honeymoon in August. PS. Have you mentioned where you bought your earrings?? I love them! and I am searching for some for myself! Thanks!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Hi Guys!

Thanks for all the super sweet comments :) Love you girls.

My earrings are from Forever 21 hehe classy right?

XOXO

Francis Family said...

Look at you, you little sex kitten! ha. I love it! You look beautiful as always!!

Your blog is doing so much lately I need to keep up with you! Your doing so great!

Claire Gallam said...

I LOVE THAT GOWN!! And you are so gorgeous, geez!!

And PS. I love Forever 21. I shop there, ALL THE TIME.

Kristen said...

umm yes you should most definitely be pro lwd. ahhhmazing love!

Anonymous said...

Ahh finally it's that dress that I was wondering / waiting anxiously for you to post! It is beyond pretty and it fits you so well! I am such a sucker for eyelet/scalloped and it's white too?! *faints*