Stunning E-session by Rachelle Rousseau Photography


I have a major girl crush on Rachelle Rousseau. Many moons ago when Apb and I were planning on getting married down in the Dominican, I had contacted her to pretty please be our photographer. I had found her via a google search for local photogs in my hometown and to my surprise she popped up and I fell in love with her work. However, Rachelle was unavailable to travel for our wedding as she was just in the start up stages of her business (insert sad face here) and life went on, Andrew and I got married (in my hometown after all) and this little blog grew into what it is today. And Rachelle, well Rachelle continues to blow my mind and impress me beyond words with each and every session, wedding and photo she shares. Her work is so unique, artistic and stunning and just when I think she can't get any better so goes and sends me stunners like this engagement session. I could go on and on about how fabulous she is and how when I marry Andrew again she'll do the honour of documenting it, but I'll shut up now. Scroll through the pics and be jealous that it's not you and your significant other in these photos. Because that's just how rad these photos really are.


Dear Melissa. You are beautiful. And, Rachelle only you could make an old school bus look so gorgeous.


And I know what you're thinking guys: "Rhi, aren't you going to tell this couple to get one of their photos made into a canavas too?" And yeah I thought about adding this in here but truth be told I'm not sure I can even pick which photo would look best as a canvas because they are all so fabulous and dreamy. The photo below actually reminds me of our own engagement session don't you agree? Maybe that's why I have such a soft spot for people in love jumping up into the clear blue sky. Who knows. 


Sit tight because this afternoon I have all the yummy pics from this adorable couple's wedding! 

18 Lovely Comments:

k said...

those are adorable!!! that last bus one is a little risque!! i'm going to read what i have missed the past few days, i've been sick, bff =(

Megan said...

so so pretty. that last pic is so stunning.

Keri said...

Beautiful! I am so torn about how I want our engagement photos done...I am loving the casual theme of this session!

Cat said...

What a laid back sesh from a super sweet couple :) Love the "action" shot of them jumping...super fun!

Mallory said...

your right, these are stunning, she is so talented!

HiLLjO said...

YAY! Wedding photos right after e-photos!!!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

Beautiful photos!

It's A Love Story said...

this pictures are so pretty!

Super Burbs said...

Wow!! Really love her use of color!

Brooke T said...

can't wait to see their wedding pictures and oh my goodness you're right she's so talented!!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

such a fun shoot!

Demoiselle M. said...

Hey there! These images are fantabulous. P.S. Love your blog.

ASHLEY said...

Omg these photos are fabulous!!!!!! What an awesome photographer!

Kristen said...

so lovely! love that striped background in the 3rd one.

jacin {lovely little details} said...

what a cool, cool shoot!! LOVE IT :)

gladys jem said...

the second shot, I LOVE! so so so much!

Anna said...

Wow! All of these are so beautiful -- the way she captures light is fantastic. And, I agree -- who knew that an old school bus could be so stunning? If these were my e-photos, I wouldn't be able to decide which one to make a canvas out of, either.

Ashley said...

um can she PLEASE come to nashville and shoot my engagement shoot and wedding that i dont even have a groom for yet? she can? ok great! see her then! sexy school btw!!! yowza!