Temecula Farmhouse E-Session by Allie Lindsey Photography


I love love love this session. I love the colours. I love the lighting. I love that vintage trailer. I especially love the couple too; do they not look like they are head over heels in admiration with one another? As much as I dig styled sessions, there's something very special about engagement photos that involve a cool backdrop, a talented photog and a very much in love couple. And that my friends, is exactly what we have here. Nicole and Kevin will be getting married on July 2nd this year and if these photos here by Allie Lindsay Photography are any indication of how gorgeous their wedding pics will be then I cannot wait. Hurry up July 2nd and get here already!


Her lace dress. I die. So darn pretty.


Allie tells me that Nicole and Kevin first met a few years ago after being introduced by a friend. As soon as she met him, Nicole knew she wanted to date Kevin and the rest is pretty much history. It's also pretty clear that Nicole is head over heels in love with Kevin and Allie says they spent the entire engagement session never letting each other go, sharing endless laughs and kissing; it was a chemistry that she says she adores capturing. "Nicole and Kevin are an incredibly fun couple who will be married on July 2nd 2011 in Temecula, California at a new venue called the Temecula Farmhouse. This amazing property is a photographer's dream - endless amounts of awesome and unique places and things to photography. When I first met with this couple, I literally did somersaults in my head when Nicole shared with me her vision for her wedding day, it sounded like an Anthropologie catalog and I knew I wanted to be a part of it. From the small DIY touches she has planned to the orange accent (her favourite colours) and the many unique elements of the venue, this is for sure going to be a fabulous day!"


Love on, blogettes. Love on with every little bitty piece of your heart. And check out Allie's blog too :)

25 Lovely Comments:

Brooke T said...

oh my goodness this couple is so cute and I love both of her dresses. I can't wait to have a session like this someday!

gfs said...

Gorgeous! I want those boots - I love coboy boots with dresses!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

omg beautiful story and WONDERFUL images, I especially love the one with the trailer and the fruit.

Katherine said...

all of this is stunning, especially the lighting!

A Crimson Kiss said...

What a stunning shot! Katherine's right, the light is irresistible!

Unknown said...

The red blossoms are perfect! Lovely couple and photography:-)

Haute Style said...

Thank you for posting my images!!
xoxo
Allie

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

Ooh, this is sweet!

Nikki said...

I love the trailer and boots! Beautiful session.

Megan said...

What absolutely beautiful pictures! I love scenery like this. We are actually about to shoot an after session, kinda like a "mess the dress." I am thinking that I want a barn to be involved. Love it!

Jess said...

These are precious! Love those boots!

Shana said...

ooo lace dresses are my obsession right now! She looks so lovely!

Thank you for sharing!

Shana

Kate/MagnoliaRouge said...

Gorgeous lighting in these photos!! And that trailer is awesome!

Unknown said...

My family lives in Temecula- small world! I love this gorgeous new venue. These engagement photos are so sweet & perfect. I can't wait to see the wedding!!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

i love the contrast of muted colors with the bright pops of orange!

k said...

These are gorgeous pictures!!! Her dresses are all so so pretty.

Lisa said...

Gotta love a bride rocking her cowboy boots :) This couple is beautiful... I hope you post their wedding in the future too!

Cindy Brown said...

What a great engagement shoot. I love the old travel trailer. Great idea!

Bustle said...

love this shoot the colors, the soft photos, all adds up to this gorgeousness.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

this is fun! loving it.

Claire Gallam said...

This is SO FUN!!!!

Michaela said...

I love the lace dress! I really want it (: I adore cowgirl boots, too. My fav!!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Just goregous!!! Brilliant editing!

Alisha said...

Lusting over her pictures! Checked out her blog, and her pictures are absolutely beautiful. This session is by far one of the best I've seen in a long time! Great feature Rhi!

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

she kind of looks like sandra bullock in some of the shots!

gorgeous photos. oh l-o-v-e what a great thing.

Hattitude Artistic Style Blog