For Japan, With Love

I think it's safe to say we've all been a little saddened by the devastation and destruction that has spread across Japan this week. Hearts are heavy, too many lives have been lost and the destruction so immense it will take months and potentially years to rebuild what was once a thriving and colourful country. Thankfully, the troops have been rallied, the blogging world has united together and that my friends is the silver lining to this massive gray cloud. For Japan, With Love has been created out of the hearts of Lucia from Utterly Engaged and Lydia from Ever Ours and you too can do your part to help. And if you are a blogger, please join the blogging community by participating in tomorrow's bloggers day of silence. Regardless of your financial situation, if each of us can do our itty bitty part it's amazing how much of a difference we can truly make. Here are even more ways to get involved and help.

9 Lovely Comments:

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Thank you for sharing this information. I am planning on participating tomorrow.

Nikki said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm so sad for the devastation and anything we can do will help for sure.

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I'm leaving you a blog award on Saturday. Stop by to pick it up!

k said...

bless you :) xoxo

Ashley said...

oh man. i didn't see this until today and you know i would've participated!

Debbie said...

This is the first I've heard about it too. I guess I blew the day of silence.

Unknown said...

Thoughts and prayers...

Liesl said...

Love that you joined in on this as well, but I just knew you would! :)

Liesl :)

Jess said...

Such a great way to help spread the message :)