Carmel California Wedding {Sneak Peak}

I've seen my fair share of pretty invitations but my oh my I can hardly wait to show you the incredibly fabulous California wedding that goes along with this cleverly designed invitation below. And just you wait until you hear the whole story behind how the bride and groom met. It'll melt hearts everywhere, I can promise you that much. In the meantime enjoy the rest of your Tuesday and do something fabulous tonight. The sun is shining, spring is here and life is in a nutshell pretty good. Soak it up and lots of hugs to you all xo

32 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love that invitation! The story, font, colors...it's truly one of a kind.

Lauren said...

This invite is beyond fabulous!

Sophie said...

This is so awesome! i love it and cant wait to see more photos to come xx

The Bride's Butler said...

This invitation is to die for! Simply amazing and oh-so-creative! Can't wait to see other details from their wedding!

Melissa @ The Loveliest Day said...

Super duper cute!!!

Joie de Viv said...

Super super cute invite! I must be confused - did their grandparents set them up? :)

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Love how unconventional this invite is! So fun and fabulous!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

That's how it's done!

Michelle Ellen Lee said...

Love it!
I read the couple as Sean Connery at first, hahaha.

christine donee said...

now THAT i love

Cat said...

Love this! What a unique way to share the "how we met" story with all of your guests...swoon-worthy :)

A Crimson Kiss said...

What a divine invitation! I love that it tells the couple's story-so sweet!

Michaela said...

This must be the cutest invite I've ever seen! And Carmel is my favorite place in California (:

jacin {lovely little details} said...

whoa - how creative!!! love it.

Anonymous said...

A-DORABLE!! love love love!

Brancoprata said...

Loving the wedding already... what a clever idea for an invitation... LOVE!!!

Megan said...

Such a cute invitation!

jessica // union shore said...

i LOVE when people are creative and put thought into their invites! can't wait to see the rest of the wedding....

Naomi ♥ said...

This amazing! I love it sooo much. It just gives you a little snapshot into their life. I should crash...Carmel Valley is exactly 20 minutes away! Wanna come :-)

ASHLEY said...

What a fun invitation! :) Happy Tuesday Rhi! ;)

Tash said...

Wow wow wow! This is the best invite i've ever seen!

Jess said...

where were the invitations like this when I got married??? SO CUTE!

Erin said...

this is ADORABLE!!!!

Lori said...

What a fun invitation ~ cannot wait to see the photos!

Soulful Mama said...

Rhiannon! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! What a stunning blog you have here :-)

~ Clare x

Melissa Hare said...

What an adorable invitation. I love the idea of sharing your love story. Very sweet!!!

Claire Gallam said...

ARE you serious with these invites??? LIKE, blowing my FREAKIN mind.

Ashley said...

this is one of my most favorite features yet. hands down my style and totally awesome.

nice pick, rhi!

Liesl said...

I kind of really love this!!!

Liesl :)

Kate/MagnoliaRouge said...

Amazing invite... I love it when couples get really creative and have a great story to tell. Can't wait to see the wedding!

Holly said...

My home town!!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!

brookebrooke blog blog said...

I actually designed these! Check out my site for more: http://www.brookebrooke.net/#449567/Wedding-Design