Vatne Designs {Handmade Bridal Jewelry and Accessories}

I don't know about you girls but I have a serious weakness for handmade accessories especially when it comes to simple statement piece earrings and clustered chunky pearl bracelets. I'm also a firm believer that a girl can never have too much sparkle or inventory in her jewelry box so you can imagine my surprise when the sweet Neallie from Vatne Designs and I crossed paths; to me her work is the absolute perfect combination between oh, let's say casual chic J Crew and the timeless glitz and glam of Tiffanys. Instantly I was smitten with her beautiful work and am now proud to introduce her and her business to you as on official sponsor to Hey Gorg. 

The best part about Neallie's biz though is each piece from her collection is created and handmade knowing brides want their big day memories to live on long after the wedding is over (amen to that!) The casual elegance in her jewelry easily takes you from day to night and her pieces are perfect for accenting your day time outfit or glamming up your look for a night out. From the earrings, necklaces, bracelets and hairpieces available in her store there's guaranteed to be something you'll fall in love with. Below is a little from Neallie.

"I started Vatne Designs as a creative outlet while staying at home with the kids. I had a career within the bridal industry directly out of college and I used my creativity daily, and worked with brides and wedding professionals throughout the country. I definitely felt a strong connection to all things wedding and sparkly! Since then, I have expanded my jewelry collection to include colours and styles which can be worn everyday, for any and all occasions. I am inspired by soft shads of grey, and sandy hues that can be worn with absolutely anything. I offer many colour options directly from my online shop and I encourage custom requests. I love to create according to my customer's vision"(Her shiny new ad can be seen off to the right there, be sure to go check out the design shop!)


What item would you love to see offered as a giveaway? Stay tuned and Happy Monday blogettes :) 

19 Lovely Comments:

HiLLjO said...

I do love the handmade...
The chunk on this is just like... metal candy.

Claire Gallam said...

GORGEOUS. I love those turquoise earrings.

Sofia @ Brancoprata said...

These pieces are stunning... absolutely stunning....

Nicole @Bella Vista Weddings said...

Ohhh I love all of them, they are so gorgeous!

Em said...

I am swooning over the pearl bauble bracelet. I want. bad!

Shawna said...

A hairpiece!!

Michaela said...

That flower is amazinggggg!

Kimber-Leigh said...

i'm LOVING that third picture...the earrings with a tiny bit of "something blue" in them. gorgeous!

Shana said...

Love the bracelet on the top left :)

Anna Elder said...

love love the first bracelet, but it's ALL gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I especially love handmade accessories and these pieces are exquisite!

Unknown said...

Oooh I LOVE her statement thick necklaces, so chic and in right now for weddings:-) Great sponsor Rhi!

jessica // union shore said...

everything is beautiful!! loving the big, yellow earrings hanging from the door knob hole... :-)

Something Old, Something New said...

I'm loving these accessories. Those bracelets are gorgeous. And the simple flowers would be so perfect for a bride that didn't want to wear a veil!

Sandi said...

I LOVE all of Vatne's work!! I bought all my bridesmaids their earrings and necklaces, as well as earrings and a bracelet for myself to wear for the big day! I can't wait to wear them then, and the many times aftwards!!

Kirby Margaret said...

LOVE! the bottom necklace would make for a lovely giveaway ;)

Steph {bubblerock} said...

Some really cool finds in there. Could totally see myself with a couple of the earrings!! Ah! Now that I can :) yay!

Kate/MagnoliaRouge said...

Oooooh purdy!! And so beautifully photographed!!

Blair McLeod said...

i need some of her sparkle in my jewelry box inventory!! ;)