Friday Wrap Up


First of all, did you guys happen to catch this wedding over on Once Wed by mastermind Jose Villa? From observation, it looks like three of the six bridesmaids are wearing Louboutons. Which makes me slightly (ok, incredibly) jealous. Secondly, I don't know about any of you but I am pretty thrilled it's finally Friday. This past week sort of dragged on for me so this weekend I am hoping to take a little time aside to just relax and unplug. Besides, with the beautiful weather we've been blessed with lately how could I not take advantage of mister sunny? Here's to hoping that all of you do the same this holiday weekend.

In other news, there were tons of gorgeous posts over here this week so hopefully you didn't miss out on too much. And even better, I have so many fabulous things coming to you soon, like the big girl cave reveal (wait until you see the rug I bought!), some teasers for an upcoming Inspiration Shoot, and finally (this has been a tough secret to keep!) a freshened up look over here as Hey Gorg makes the much needed and anticipated move to Wordpress. You faithful Hey Gorg-ers are going to just adore the fun new look, improved navigation and usability over here, I promise! As usual, here's a look back at this week:

{Monday} This pretty peach-hued fete kick-started the week
{The Biz} Be sure to check out the latest cave progress post
{Tuesday} Wedding. Vera Wang. Need I say anything else?
{Pep-Talk} Probably one of my fave pep-talks I've eva done!
{Wednesday} A DIY rustic Michigan wedding full of charm
{Thursday} A whole lotta romance in this sweet engagement
{Friday}  A reader needs your help with advice, pretty please!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  

Lovely Links Around the Web

{Soak} In this bad boy. Obviously the coolest thing I've ever seen.
{Shriek} Is exactly what I did when I came across this calligrapher.
{Hugs} To this lovely chick for having her work featured on SMP!
{Etsy} Never ceases to amaze me with it's loveliness. And pretties.
{Bake} I made these this week. And didn't regret it for one second.
{Look} Over here. If you wanted to know a little more about moi!

9 Lovely Comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

this has been an incredibly long week! You are so right, so excited its Friday and the beginning of a long weekend!
Love this pictures, I'll go check the whole set of pics now. Btw, Ill email you about that thing tomorrow, hope thats ok :) xoxo

A Crimson Kiss said...

How exciting-I can't wait to see the freshened up Hey Gorg! Enjoy the weekend, get a little sunshine and let's leave this VERY long week behind us both!

xoxo, Lena

_ffyona said...

Sending some xo over bug! Have a good weekend!

Andrea Reh said...

Your blog is gorgeous!

Just discovered your blog. Would love it if you popped by mine sometime.

Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com

Brancoprata said...

Have a great weekend! I can't wait to see pictures of your new office and I'm sure the look look of Hey Gorgeous will be fantastic!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

ooooo, I adore those dresssessssss

The Girl said...

I hadn't even scrolled down to the text yet, saw the red bottoms immediately, and thought... my goodness, most of them are in Louboutons! :)

Got a pair this winter - AS. A. GIFT. - and I almost feel guilty wearing them!

Liesl said...

That picture represents the neutral, "blush & bashful" color palette I want for my wedding...LOVE it!!!

Liesl :)

Lori said...

I am sitting here tonight catching up and wow ~ I have missed a lot!! Love your headquarters Rhi and I cannot wait to see the final reveal. Hugs! xo