Love in NYC Shoot by Fondly Forever Photography


Cute little cupcake? Check. Balloons? Check. Pretty flowers, dreamy light and one crazy awesome Brooklyn rooftop? Check x3. I just love how this session from Fondly Forever Photography, above all else, makes me feel. Jen said the vision for the shoot was a roof top bridal session full of simple and pretty details, and light and airy colours. She and her best friend, McKenzie from McKenzie Miller Films, contrasted that with the designs and lines of the New York City skyline and I have to say they nailed it. There's just something so carefree and soothing about the simplicity here. Be sure to check out the video from the shoot too. It's like something out of a dream (much like yesterday's shoot). Enjoy your Thursday, blogettes!


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Photographer: Fondly Forever Photography / Videographer: McKenzie Miller Films / Dress and headband: H&M / Shoes: model's own / Balloons: Party City / Cupcake: Cupcakeland / Flowers: corner store in Greenpoint

23 Lovely Comments:

Kelley @ Kelley Maria said...

These photos are so soft & beautiful. I love the lighting in them. Wish I could figure out how to snap shots like this :) and the peonies melt my heart!

Keri said...

So beautiful!

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

so soft & lovely!

Abby Grace Photography said...

I love how free and easy this photoshoot feels. Adorable dress!

Carly said...

What a perfet touch with the church in the background.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

very natural and effortlessly pretty. xo, chrissy

Jenna Lee said...

Holy stunning! ITs so beautiful!

claire gallam said...

so simple and so incredible.

Naomi Goodman said...

Beautiful...such lovely images. The backdrop is stunning!

Katherine said...

beautiful!

Lauren said...

So lovely and carefree! I want to be there...

Victoria said...

Flowers, Lighting, Dress...check, check, check! Love it.

Adrienne O'Connor Ruffles and Tweed said...

light, airy, and beautiful - well done!

Kirby Margaret said...

gorg! love a great rooftop. so, when will you be venturing to NYC for a bride or styled shoot of your own?

Minnie Kitchen said...

what an inspirational blog!! love all the beautiful photos!

Michaela said...

Now this is a sweet little shoot! I love the lighting and texture the photos have. Balloons and cupcakes are my favorite

A Crimson Kiss said...

After a seriously hectic week, these shots makes me feel still and peaceful. Thank you darling-they were just what I needed.

xox, Lena

Kelly Hicks said...

These pictures are so beautiful! I love how breezy and light each one is. And I definitely agree, the photographer did a wonderful job contrasting her and the light dress with the hard lines of the skyline. Love.

postcards and pretties said...

the lighting is absolutely lovely!

ag. said...

oh i love cityscapes! and from a rooftop? just dreamy! so lovely!

Jess said...

I love this! Its just the right amount of white without going overboard! I totally need a cupcake now....

Susan said...

what whimsical beautiful photos!!

Nikki said...

Gorgeous rooftop shoot. Those peonies were so full I thought they were hydrangeas!