St. Louis E-session by Clary Photo


The colours, the love these two have for another, those red pants. Red pants! Come on now, people. Every man needs a pair of red pants, no? I think that I adore everything about this sweet little engagement session sent over from Clary Photo. Including Alice, the couple's dog named appropriately after 'Alice in Wonderland.' Admit it you're all really dying to see these two love birds in their wedding day glory as much as I am. Enjoy the rest of the photos and whatever you do today do it wonderfully xo


{Mary Catherine and Joe's Love Story} Joe and I went to the same high school, but didn't start dating until after we graduated. With him being a senior, and me being a freshman, he was 'too old'. My first year of high school, I met Joe's sister, Maria, and we quickly became best friends. Joe takes complete credit for this, and says he made Maria and I become friends so he would get to see me ;) Around the time I was finishing up high school, the three of us hung out once or twice before it quickly turned into just Joe and I hanging out. We had our first date at the Art Museum and outdoor ice skating rink in Forest Park, which is where these pictures were taken. We can't thank our amazing photographer enough, Clary Pfeiffer, for taking these gorgeous pictures in our of our favorite places in St. Louis! 

21 Lovely Comments:

Claire Gallam said...

Gorgeous photos!!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

such a pretty duo!! we had a border collie named alice :)

Jenna Lee said...

Cute Cute Cute. They are adorable. Shes had the MOST beautiful hair. I love these photos. The bridge ones are great!

Anastasia Marie said...

I'm loving the feel of this engagement shoot. The colors! Oh my!

HiLLjO said...

Aw! That 3rd to last photo is IT! My bunny Shawnie has red pants, too!!!

brit said...

Awe - I love this session from the second Clary featured it! Clary is seriously one of my fave photogs in town, a true talent! And, wonderful person, too!

Nikki said...

Oh my goodness. Off to buy the hubby red pants!

I think it will make him look like Andy from "the office" but I will love it ;)

S and O said...

Aw they're such a cute couple in such a wonderful setting, beautifully photographed...priceless.
Xoxo
Sarah

Blair McLeod said...

LOVE their outfits. they are so cute together.

this makes me want to go shopping... which makes me want my body back!

A Crimson Kiss said...

L O V E this! Nantucket red is my favorite!

Helen said...

I love the lighting in these photos... and they look so in love! Thanks for sharing the lovely couple & their story!

PS: I'd love to share a giveaway I'm hosting that's ending tomorrow: a $50 gift card to a lovely etsy shop. They have some great silk flowers, if you'd like to see...

http://helenhearts.blogspot.com/2011/05/50-kathlin-argiro-giveaway.html

Lauren Caldwell said...

LOVE!!! they look too sweet! and those red pants ... my hubs needs a pair! :)
xo::Lauren @ tickled.

Jess said...

I love the colors! Her dress and those red pants go great together!

christine donee said...

every single one is a framer. they're so gorgeous!

Brooke T said...

So sweet! I love her hair and the way their clothes pop out in these pictures :)

Fash Boulevard said...

these pictures are so stunning. i love it and your blog so much. another amazing post love. would love if you could swing by for all the latest celebrity fashion news as well as see pics of my latest celebrity trend report. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Kirby Margaret said...

aren't they just adorable! I love the little twist in her hair

Clary said...

Rhi! Mary Catherine and Joe look so great on your blog! Thanks for the feature. Have a great day!

Liesl said...

How super adorable are both of them...love it and the red pants! Awesome! :)

LIesl :)

Erin said...

ooooooooooh love the soft colors & the adorable pup!!!

jessica // union shore said...

i love the softness of the photos!

such a cute couple and talented photographer!