Spring Inspired Beauty by Shannon Grant Photography


While your little self is reading this blog post, yours truly is making a five hour trek up to northern Michigan for an Inspiration Shoot I've been planning since February. Can I can three cheers for that? You can bet all the money to your name, I'll be stopping for multiple venti lattes along the way (we're talking almost 350 miles of traveling in one day here people), but I can promise you that it'll be worth the three days journey around the entire state. The fabulous Tonya flew in from New Mexico last night (now that's dedication!), we're off to pick up the florals and voila, we'll be in styled shoot heaven by this afternoon.

In other news, I love me some Shannon Grant, guys. Like seriously, isn't her work is just so darn pretty? She sent me over this fabulous shoot a few weeks ago and since then, I've been dying to show it off. Don't get me wrong, I love a shoot filled to the brim with steal-worthy ideas and wedding decor inspiration, but a shoot with inspiration on how to look your bridal best, is a bunch of wonderful all of its own. Check out all of these gorgeous gowns, hair styles and make up that you too can use for your own big day (hello, long eyelashes!) Happy Wednesday, blogettes. See you all tomorrow for some more gorgeousness!


{More about the shoot, from Shannon the photographer} In celebration of our New England winter finally coming to an end, we orchestrated this editorial styled photo shoot "From the Estate with Love." Our goals were to capture the feeling we get when Spring is approaching and love is in the air. Serenity mixed with unbridled optimism. Giddiness laced with a calm peace. The feeling that everything is right with the world and the possibilities are endless. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

19 Lovely Comments:

Jenna Lee said...

The back of that lace dress is stunning. I love these photos. They are all perfectly the right combination of beautiful and romantic!

Your blog ROCKS! I wait for your posts!

Piril Maria said...

Hi gorgeous!

Wanted to let you know that my blog is back to normal again, at its old place and name.

thebookness.blogspot.com


In case you got confused.
Love the photos again! Really wishing that I can book you for my wedding!


Love!

Tash said...

I can't wait to see your inspiration shoot, three cheers for you yes! :)

_ffyona said...

WOW. Just wow, bug. xo

Kelly Hicks said...

These pictures are gorgeous! I love the few in the woods. So natural and beautiful!

Kirby Margaret said...

so pretty! I'm loving the make up too. very natural but glamorous!

xo Kirby

Lauren said...

Oh my gorgeousness! Drooling over her hair & makeup combo.

Colleen {Soundtrack To I Do} said...

SO romantic and stunning. Have a good trip!

A Crimson Kiss said...

These photos are just stunning! Hope it was a safe drive, and that your shoot today is going brilliantly! Can't WAIT to see all your hard work come together!

xoxox, Lena

Katherine said...

Wow! That last shot is amazing :) hope you had a successful trip today and I cannot wait to see the final product! YAY! xo

Carly said...

That last image is amazing...

Anya Rudn said...

So beautiful!! I love the hair and make up of the last pic!!

~Anya
luckysparkle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The setting, wonderfully reminescent of days gone by. I momentarily was taken back to a special place called Paletta

Michaela said...

Just stunning!!!! I love the dresses. The back of the one dress is amazing.

Something Old, Something New said...

These pictures are beautiful! Love the dark lips with the dim lighting - so lovely!

Good luck on your shoot - can wait to see it!

Jessica of Fine and Fleurie said...

Crazy gorgeous!!

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Absolutely stunning...

claire gallam said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!

Abby Grace Photography said...

I LOVE the dress with the open back- it's so similar to my own wedding dress. The model wearing is GORGEOUS. And I'm completely in love with that last shot- perfectly executed. Shannon- get that thing blow up and framed in every room of your house. Love this shoot!