Rustic Elegance Inspiration Shoot {Sneak Peak}


Last week, I had the pleasure of coordinating and styling an inspiration shoot up in Traverse City,  Michigan. The fabulous Tonya, flew in from New Mexico to shoot the entire thing and her and I spent three days getting to and from Crooked Creek Ranch; I think we were in my Jetta for close to 500 miles in total. Let's just say we're pretty good buddies now! The photos turned out beautiful, and the above doesn't even do justice to our sweet models, the incredibly jaw-dropping florals, the sweet favours and pretty paper products, the stunning venue, the gorgeous cake, the dress, oh my gosh that dress. And I could go on and on and on. Once we find out where all of the photos will be shown you can bet I'll have a full recap for you all but for now hopefully the above shot will hold you over. Team Crooked Creek Ranch? I heart you all. Thanks for the wonderful day! xo

11 Lovely Comments:

Tonya Peterson said...

I am pretty sure we are the best of friends now! I had so much fun and I can't wait to come back to Michigan. What a beautiful place. xoxo! Can't wait to share all the images!

Brooke T said...

I can't wait to see it! Her photography looks beautiful :)

The Caramel Jar said...

CAN'T WAIT!

MrsRuzicka said...

You know I love the black shoes! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

Michaela said...

UM this is adorable. I can't wait to see more! You're such a fab stylist!

gfs said...

this looks gorgeous already - I'm a sucker for just-below-knee-length- dresses!

Julie {love, julie} said...

love! I can't wait to see the rest!

cindy said...

i seriously cannot wait to see the rest! i'm a sucker for rustic elegance...i already know it's going to be perfection!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

precious!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

very exciting!

A Crimson Kiss said...

EEEEEEEEEEE! I'm sold, and all I needed to see was that dress!