Cookie Dough Brownies


Uhhhm. Yummy. That's all I have. To. Say. These are not for the faint of heart. Not for the diet-goers. Not for the folk who only want a 'little' bit of sugar. These are for true dessert lovas! I introduce to you: Cookie Dough Brownies. Delicious.

Delish

I wanted to share this with you because this is one of the easiest ways to make a delicious dessert with no fuss. This will satisfy the chocolate lover in all of us plus the brownie lovers out there can get their fill too. I bet you could even spruce this recipe up with cookie dough that has nuts in it or peanut butter cookie dough would be a tasty option! You could even make this dessert with Blondie batter; Oh my. The combinations are ENDLESS. So go forth to your grocery store. And get the supplies NOW.

To make this deliciousness, all you have to do is prepare the brownie batter according to the box and then pour into a 9 x 9 greased pan. Scoop spoonfuls of cookie dough and press into the brownie batter until there seems to be a even ratio of cookie dough to brownie batter. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until the tops of the cookie dough is nice and brown. Remove from oven and then let cool.

For the chocolate ganache topping, melt 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips, 3/4 cups of whipping cream and 5 tbsp of butter in a saucepan over low heat until the chocolate chips are smooth and melted. Pour over the brownies and then put in the freezer (if you're not patient enough like me to wait for the fridge to cool these babies off) until set, about 45-60 minutes. Cut into pieces and pig out, I mean, enjoy.

29 Lovely Comments:

Lucy said...

I swear I can feel the pounds going on my stomach just by looking - these look that good! SO bad, yet ever so good - I love :D

Jennifer Rose said...

ooh I'm going to have to make brownies now lol and hide them :p

Katy ~ said...

Who knew that being naughty could be so good!

Tiffany said...

Oh my! These look positively sinful!! Love the new look. Very chic :)

Me and My Pink Mixer said...

Oh my gosh - these brownies look fabulous! Cookie dough and brownies.....I doesn't get any better than that!

A Cooking Bookworm said...

These look scrumdidliumpcious!! :-D I think it's actually a BAD thing they're so easy...I might make them too much!! ;-)

Like the look of the new blog - but I do miss the cartoon you - she was cute! :-)

Unknown said...

Oooo those are so right up my ally!

Debbie said...

The new site is gorgeous. As are these brownies!

Jennifer said...

These are amazing!!!! YUM!!!
Love the new look of the blog :)

Ash said...

Oh, oh... these look seriously goood! Like really really good!

♥peachkins♥ said...

cookie dough in a brownie? Double WOW!

Unknown said...

they look very yummy! and the new layout looks great :)

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Thanks Lucy :) So yummy!

Haha these are great Jennifer!

Katy, naughty is GOOD!

Thanks Tiff :) Glad you approve!

Me and my pink mixer, you got it!

Stephanie, thanks! I loved her too but I had to go simple and more sophisticated! :)

Beth, I knew you'd love these! They are for your guest post too :)

Debbie, Thank you!!

Jennifer, thanks my friend!

Thanks so much Ash!

Peachkins thank you!

Thanks Ashley :) You rock!

missy said...

stopping by from SITS.
oh my gosh....amazing blog!!!!!
i am a follower now!!!!!!

Ash said...

I totally saw the guy balancing the rocks! Totally amazing!! That was just too cool...seriously it must have been 'magic' keeping those rocks like that! haha

Julia said...

INSANE! Mmmmmmmmmm GOOD!!! Don't let me near them. Those are suicide. ;)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

YUM! I like your new design a lot!!! My only suggestion would be to add an "About Me" page/link somewhere...just to give it a personal touch, even if it is a business blog. People like to know about the girl behind the cupcakes. ;)

~Kathie~ said...

These brownies look amazing!!! I am going to have to try them soon!

theUngourmet said...

Yummy does say it all! I do love the new design very much! I love the brownies more though because I can eat them! ;0)

sheila from life @ #17 said...

hi, just finding your blog through Amanda's blog :) and what a way to start off! I love the Easy Factor :)

apparentlyjessy said...

The new blog design is very lovely Rhiannon, it does make your blog look more 'businessy'!
I know I could not make those delicious brownies, because I would not be able to stop at eating just one piece!

Cher said...

ummm...where have you BEEN all my life?! Holy dang, these look...well, there are no words to describe how they look. You are amazing!

DollFace Delights said...

Rhiannon -

I love the new look of the site... its got a good vibe to it!! Also, I just wiped my keyboard from all the drool after seeing those brownies. Those look super yummers!

Anonymous said...

I think the new look is nice but I am slow to change and really did love the old look, especially the cartoon you.

Ashley said...

Rhi! Love the new layout! So classy :-)

Francis Family said...

oh no you didn't!!
I'll just add these to my list of daily foods...thanks!

Kris said...

This is the most gorgeous brownie I've ever seen!! Here's the no-bake mango refrigerator cake recipe I promised way back. Sorry it took so long but its finally up! http://marriedtochocolate.blogspot.com/

Kris

jennie.newland said...

Those look SINFUL!!! I think you would enjoy my latest post I made cupcakes with my two year old! You should go check it out! Dropping by from SITS! Happy SITS Saturday!

JennyMac said...

WOW...these look phenomenal.


YUM YUM YUM.