A Carnival Wedding

Jamie Hammond Photography

If you remember this post from last week, you'll know I have a total soft spot for fairs and carnivals. Throw in a red, pink and blue coloured palette and I'm totally smitten. Oh and a ferris wheel? At your wedding? This couple definitely outdid themselves. And I love every single second of it. The images from Jamie Hammond are seriously amazing; what an incredibly gifted photog. Amorology designed the super creative and fabulous event.

Jamie Hammond Photography

Jamie Hammond Photography

What an adorable flower girl. I normally am not a huge fan of the colour red but it's used so perfectly throughout this event that it's hard not to fall head over heels for it. And the old-fashioned carnivals games set up for guests is such a fun way to keep people entertained and mingling with everyone; how clever!

Jamie Hammond Photography

Jamie Hammond Photography

Jamie Hammond Photography

Jamie Hammond Photography

The candy bar! Ah! This set up gets me everytime. I love that bunting flag and the blue striped backdrop. I can't even think of a better theme to go with when created a candy bar. And the cake! And the swirly pops at each place setting. It's safe to say that this wedding, and the photos done by Jamie truly rank in my top three faves ever! Enjoy your day lovelies! xx

Jamie Hammond Photography

25 Lovely Comments:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

What a darling idea and AMAZING photography! Captured all the special details! I love it all!

_ffyona said...

What a delightful wedding. Love the blue and my, i want that lollipop!

Unknown said...

Oh wow this wedding looks fabulous! I love the theme! How fun and unique!! I would have loved to do that for my wedding!

I'm following!

Rachel Henry said...

WOW! How fun, creative and unique!

All Things Cherish said...

That is amazing! I love the ferris wheel, too!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is so much fun isn't it....the bride looks stunning, love her hair and her dress. Fabulous photos!

You pick such great weddings and photos :)

Glad you liked the one I featured yesterday.....GORGEOUS wasn't it :)

dognbird said...

Wow! What an fun and fresh wedding!

anna said...

this is the cutest, most awesomely fun wedding i've ever seen in my life!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I'm not normally a "red wedding" person either, but I LOVE this color scheme. How much fun is that?!

Lindsay said...

This is so cute! I love the bride's hair!!

milk tea + polkadots said...

What a fun and colorful wedding! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Caroline said...

That wedding is by far the loveliest thing I have seen in a long time!!! The color scheme is gorgeous!! Wishing you a sweet day! xo

The Loveliest Day said...

This wedding is super adorable. I just love it!!!

carissa said...

gorgeous - the photos, colors scheme, everything. just simply beautiful. i want to go.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I love these kind of themed weddings, people seem o have so much fun!

Ashley said...

unbelievable! i wish i was invited to this shin-dig!

Katy ~ said...

What a fun time for all, I think. Even though I'm pretty conservative, I like this idea.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

SUCH A CLEVER IDEA and fantastic colors.

Francis Family said...

Talk about extravagant!! That is awesome! Cute pictures too!

Jodi Kendall said...

this is amazing!!! I wish I had been invited to this wedding - what a visual feast!!!

Jennifer Rose said...

i would have loved to do our wedding like that :D it looks like so much fun

Becky Farley said...

Hello!
This is my dream wedding!
http://strumpetscrumpets.blogspot.com/2010/03/day-dreams.html

I really really want this! :)

Thank you for the super sweet comment on my blog! Your blog is wonderful!

Truly Smitten said...

omg...what an amazing wedding!!

Scientific Housewife said...

Wow, what an idea! The pictures are amazing!

clearlytangled said...

oh that looks like the most fun wedding EVER.