Lo Boheme

Bloggers, meet Lo Boheme...

...a one of a kind custom accessories shop that sells pieces for weddings, special occasions and everyday wear. Run by husband and wife team, Lauren (Lo) and Josh Christensen in San Diego, California, Lo Boheme's designs are inspired by details of era's past. "Whether it be French Bohemianism of the late 1800's, the detailed lines of the Art Nouveau movement, or the glamor of Old Hollywood," the pieces created by Lo and Josh are simply put: gorgeous, unique and absolutely incredible. I'm totally. in. love.

Today I contacted Lo (who by the way is such a total sweetheart!) through Etsy to see if I could feature her work here on Hey Gorgeous. Within 20 minutes I heard back from her. My heart jumped with joy to see her message in my inbox and nearly exploded with happiness when I got the go ahead to post these photos. Beware; the pieces are so stunning you too will be heading over to their shop to pick out your fave. Thanks Lo!

Purple Flower

Hairpieces

Feather

Gorgeous

Beaded Band

Flower Belt

The third photo up from the bottom?
My birthday is May 19th if anyone feels compelled to send it my way :)

14 Lovely Comments:

Jayme said...

Yay for Etsy :)

Punctuation Mark said...

Love them ALL!!! so feminine and soft... ideal for any occasion!

Jen said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous! This is exactly why I love your blog.

Gracie said...

Those are stunning! The photography really adds to the sweetness, prettiness and romantic feel.

theUngourmet said...

Darling! I love the feel of each of these pieces. Pretty, pretty, pretty! :)

_ffyona said...

I just fell for the whole look from that 3rd photo. Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Wow, those are all so lovely! :)

Unknown said...

Sooo pretty, and I really love the bright yellow! Who would have thought?

Scientific Housewife said...

Very pretty!

Jennifer Rose said...

those are all so pretty :D

anna said...

i. am. in. love. what a talented couple! thanks for posting these!

Ashley said...

absolutely gorgeous. i cannot wait to surprise my girlfriends with gifts from this shop!

yay!

Lo said...

I'm so flattered and excited to be featured on your blog, thank you so much for the support! My new Spring/Summer Collection will be launching late next week, so stay tuned for tons more pieces very soon!

dognbird said...

Stunning!!