What a Beautiful Wedding

He & She Photography

He & She Photography

So I've gone a little wedding crazy these past few days. You will have to forgive me. But the wedding Gods seem to be shining down on me with lovely inspirating and stunning images I just have to share with all of you. Many of you have probably already come across this wedding captured by He & She photography. Totally to die for. There's such a Spanish-romance vibe to this wedding, don't you think?

He & She Photography

He & She Photography

He & She Photography

Totally loving the guy's blue ties and the girls fun shoes. I think the red, pink and blues colour palette is totally growing on me. Those bridesmaids dresses are super cute too. If I had that dress I would wear it over and over again. What a clever bride to pick such awesome frocks for the ladies.

He & She Photography

He & She Photography

He & She Photography

He & She Photography

O.K. walking back down the aisle holding balloons and NOT your bouquet? Totally stealing :)

He & She Photography

He & She Photography

He & She Photography

He & She Photography

He & She Photography

A pinata?! At a wedding? YES. and a candy bar? Double YES.
He & She Photography

He & She Photography

The best part for me? This adorable get away dress. Love it and love that great red belt. Thanks Erin and Randy for your wicked images! Have a fantastic rest of the afternoon everyone!

He & She Photography

14 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

I SOOOO want to get married again LOL!!!!

This wedding really is beautiful....she looks amazing in that dress.....LOVE love love her shoes, how cute are they?! Love the cakes, the pinata idea, the balloons.....and they look so happy.....GORGEOUS!!!

Wonderful post! :)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

so cute you are so right, look at her second dress, beautiful!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

That bride is gorgeous! Love her going-away dress!

Unknown said...

oh wow wow wow!!! so much to love! her shoes, napkins, bouquet, her big smile! ahh!

Jayme said...

It's so cute that her napkins say "How Sweet It Is" because that was mine and Eric's song that played right after our kiss when we walked back down the isle together :) :)

Jayme said...

And... she is so gorgeous. Jealous!

Scientific Housewife said...

What a fantastic wedding, those pictures are beautiful!

Ashley said...

i love the pennants!

Amanda Wilcher said...

Ahhhhh!! I, myself, squealed with excitement at the thought of you holding balloons (your favorite) instead of flowers!! We can use flowers somewhere else, right?! ;) xoxo

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I agree. Such a beautiful wedding!

Debbie said...

I'm with Simone - I want to get married again (same guy!) to steal these ideas!

carissa said...

this is the best wedding ever. i adore the bride's dress! i wish i would've picked one like that.

Barry said...

Gotta say, as stressful a time as it can be leading up to the big day I love to see a woman so excited about her wedding. I hope it's everything you dream it will be Rhiannon!

As far as missing your blogiversary, I think you have other things on your mind. :)

Heather said...

Okay... Can I just say that your blog is absolutely fabulous! I started looking through, and got lost in the pics, and your writing! I am interested in doing "A Beautiful State of Mind." Is that still going on?? I just think that idea is so neat! I am a huge fan now!

http://www.gerberdaysblog.com