My Dream Wedding...

...I found it. I know I've said this before but I swear it's true this time. This.wedding.photo.shoot.makes.my.heart.sing.
Don't believe me? Prepare yourself for the most spectacular eye candy eva.
Images by Cunningham Photo Artists featured here on Style Me Pretty, where a complete list of the insanely incredible vendors can be found. Trust me, you will want to check this one out. xo

Cunningham Photo Artists
Cunningham Photo Artists
Cunningham Photo Artists
Cunningham Photo Artists
Cunningham Photo Artists
Cunningham Photo Artists
Cunningham Photo Artists
Cunningham Photo Artists
Cunningham Photo Artists
Cunningham Photo Artists
Cunningham Photo Artists
Cunningham Photo Artists
Cunningham Photo Artists
Cunningham Photo Artists

38 Lovely Comments:

Francis Family said...

Oh, good one!!! This is friggin adorable, I love it!! The dress, the CAKE, love the cake! All of it. Good eye my dear! ;)

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

You want to hear something crazy?? I know in my heart that (as gorgeous and ahhhhmazing as this wedding is) that YOURS is going to be unforgettable in every way and more perfect than you could ever dream of sweetie pie. You make me so happy just day dreaming of your amazing wedding day (and did you get my note?) just 5 months from today which will FLY BY!

Love you lady, hope you're enjoying your weekend XOXO

sara said...

What a beautiful wedding - I've never seen one quite like it! LOVE the bride's necklace!

_ffyona said...

I can see why this is your dream wedding. This wedding is so gorgeous, and stunning. Beautiful couple, love her gown and so many other detailing.

ps: Hope you have received my email. :)

Anonymous said...

This is truly beautiful.


LOVE!

Jules said...

Le sigh…this makes me want to do it all over again and do it exactly like this. I have to agree that this is pretty amazing. I am all about the details and they didn’t miss a thing. I love the bride’s necklace and the cake is lovely.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! How amazing is this bride?! I just love her big, huge necklace! This is my dream wedding too!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lou said...

Yep OK I see what you are saying...pretty amazing wedding! That cake! The shoes! The necklace! Love her hair, never set eyes on her before but she looks fun, quirky so I think that all contributes to great pictures. I do wonder how on earth these wedding shots just keep getting better and better? The originally of the detail is awesome. Lovely to peruse on a rainy Sunday morning (which it is here...) LB x

Rachael Sedory said...

OMG it's incred! I love the shot of them with her leg up. This wedding looks so fanciful and amazing:)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

fun, I love the bridesmaids photos, it's a bit too pink for me though, btw, I was impressed when I saw it's not a real wedding :0 and that the invitation were especially created by Ceci for this I love Ceci!!! I actually think it was when I discovered Deci, years and year ago that I started obsessing over weddings!
Your wedding is going to be so pretty!! im absolutely SURE!!!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love it. That flower girl is adorable!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I want her necklace. I would wear it everywhere...too beautiful to put away!

Unknown said...

Beautiful images! Go for the glam pink wedding, Rhiannon! Love it!

Closet full of hopes and dreams said...

Ohh, this is adorable! I wish I had taken a shoe picture at my wedding. That's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Pink seems like such an obvious color choice for a wedding, but this is certainly a new take. These are really beautiful. The last one is my absolute favorite picture.

xo, UnravelledThreads

Don't forget to enter my cumstom elastic waistband skirt giveaway!

Anonymous said...

does wow cover it? i'm loving the colors + textures + the incredible cut of her dress. gorgeous!

xo Alison

Brianna! said...

Ummm WOW.
I've really REALLY gotta stop seeing weddings like this because if not My marriage is going to start off WAY in debt because it makes me want to have a wedding as GORGEOUS as this!!

xoxo
bB
and let know if you try the strawberry cake!

Scientific Housewife said...

How elegant! The pink is gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks so much for your sweet words girl! Made my day! So glad we have crossed paths and congratulations on the upcoming even...these pictures are amazing! Can't wait to keep reading! I totally have one of those candy bar pictures on my post for tomorrow. Hope your having a wonderful day! xoxo

Slamdunk said...

Excellent, and the cake is fantastic.

Design Esquire said...

Wow - it looks like it's out of a movie. I will say, he's certainly secure to have that much pink in the wedding!

Chicago Chic said...

WOW everything about this is just stunning!!! Adore it all.....

xo
Rachel

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh... love her dress. And I totally had the pink Sofia champagne cans for my bridesmaids too. It was delicious.

Unknown said...

Can't be real. It's too perfect! ;)

The bride & bm's look like models!!

Love the sugar/sprinkle cake, you know that ;)

www.meg-land.blogspot.com

xx

Giovanna said...

i know, right! how glamorous is she? and her bouquet is killing me.

Ashley said...

totally you! look at all that pink!!! my favorite part of this shoot is the bridesmaids. love the different dresses and their shoes! yowza!

sheer whimsy said...

so pink and lovely!!

Lauren said...

Wow. A.ma.zing! Love love love the pink!

brooke said...

wow...seriously in love with this wedding and your place here!!! so so pretty!!!

Jess said...

What a beautiful wedding. I just realized I wasn't even subscribed to your blog, but don't worry, I fixed that :)

Truly Smitten said...

holy cow! this is insanely gorgeous!

Liesl said...

That is so fun and flirty...I love it!!!

Liesl :)

JenRem said...

Wow this wedding is awesome. Every single detail is amazing. I never though a pink wedding could be so awesome! It was pink yet understated in a weird way. Wow I love it! Thanks for sharing :)

becca said...

Aww, you are such a total girl. I love it :)

Anonymous said...

hi rhiannon!

hope you are having a sweet day.

i follow style me... as well and saw this same wedding shoot and was blown away at how pretty in pink it was. you have fabulous taste i am sure your own wedding will be just as marvelous.

ox

michelle b @ every little thing inspired said...

kinda makes my wedding day look like a yard sale! boy, its ever so gorgeous!! (i love her feathery stole!) you've got a great eye for style, so yours is going to rock!
xoxo

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Trish told me yesterday, to make sure to get over here, and said she was shocked I hadn't found you yet. Boy was she right. I love your blog...Can't wait to get to know you better. While I do love this entire wedding, and especially the dress. I just want to say, this dress has nothing on your dress dahling. In case your wondering how Trish is in real life. Even better. She is truly a blessing in our lives.

Olik - OKO Design said...

These are my dream wedding pictures!!! I LOVE it!!!