Teo Jasmin 2010

Teo Jasmin
Is this room not to die for? When Teo Jasmin contacted me about featuring their new 2010 line here at Hey Gorgeous I was so very excited. One look at their bold graphic design combine with a simple and fresh sense of style and I was absolutely sold. I remember showing the girls at the office their website and we "oh-ed!" and "ah-ed!" over all the funky and hip products and talked about how fab it would be to live in a bedroom like the one above. Their stuff is that gorg. Believe me.

TJ14

Founded by Angeline Bailly in 2001, Teo Jasmin is an interior design company that originally specialized in only digital printing on wall canvas. However, with time they expanded their range of products to cushions and classic furniture still using the same digital process that made the company so popular for their amazing creativity. New products are launched twice a year and the superheroes of DC Comics are the stars of the new 2010 Collection with Coca Cola and famous Doggy ridder still along for the journey (I adore Doggy rider! Looks identical to my bulldog, Hummer :) Previous and still very successful collections like the Beatles, NYC, London and Paris are still around. And well enough of me talking, check out the eye candy, check out their site and let me know what you pick as your fave (that is if you can pick just one thing!)

TJ13
TJ11
TJ12
Doggy Rider
Teo Jasmin
Teo Jasmin

16 Lovely Comments:

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

So stylish! Especially loving the first pic :)

Shelley said...

those rooms are awesome!

I'maNolaGirl said...

Wow!! I love their aesthetic. That first room is incredible! Lately, I have been so drawn to charcoal shades - from paint, to bedding, to wallpapers. Love it
!

little luxury list said...

I love those prints! The colors are amazing. My husband and I checked out some awesome David Doillet photography at a gallery last week - sigh it was $2500 for the print we liked best. I should get some of our fave prints printed on canvas.

JenRem said...

Oh my gosh - that first room with the bulldog print about the bed might be the most perfect room I've ever seen. Beautiful, amazing and so perfect. Thanks for sharing!

Blair McLeod said...

LOVE that grey room -- which kind surprises me.. but i lvoe it!

Anonymous said...

I love that first bedroom and the dog is so cute and unexpected! xo

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

What a great post! Love it all so gorgeous, very contemporary styling! LOVE! :) Hazel

PS. Check out my blog today I promise you'll love it!

clearlytangled said...

swanky!

as for your dessert bar, why don't you have both take out boxes AND bags? then people can just choose which one best fills their dessert needs!

The Scrappy Bug said...

I love the first room. So stylish. If only my room was that put together...sigh :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You just posted the headboard of my dreams!!!!

Ashley said...

awwww the bully is my favorite! It looks just like my sister's bulldog, Mildred.

I love that the rooms are sleek with straight lines, it allows the art to really pop!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

That first bedroom is to die for. That is gorgeous

Andrea Daly said...

Ohhhh I love this.......the bully just makes it that much better too :)

Joie de Viv said...

Oooh! Swwon! The first bedroom is SAVED in my files - a great compromise between our own his vs. her styles.

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Alexis Brito said...

This is awesome..seriously, how cool would it be to sleep in a bed room like that..lol