Good Things Come to Good People?

Remember my terrible week I posted about last Wednesday? Well I guess my trying times turned around pretty quickly this weekend. My Mum and one of my bridesmaids Emily, threw me the most amazing, sweet and lovely bridal shower a girl could ask for. Surrounded by amazing food and drinks, beautiful, (and stylish) family and friends, fun games and such generous gifts, I am lucky to be so incredibly loved. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

But the best gift of the day? A custom engraved Tiffany's bracelet from my Mum that reads "Cat" on it with Apb and I's wedding date underneath (Mum and I call each other "Cat"). When I opened the gift bag to reveal that gorgeous blue box tiny little gasps could be heard around the patio. Everyone held their breath as I silently read my Mum's sweet words that one day, she too hopes that I will pass on an engraved bracelet to a cherished daughter and bride-to-be much like her own. As I unsuccessfully tried to hold back my tears all I could think is, Gosh how did I get to be so lucky?


Full update with lots of photos coming soon! Enjoy the rest of your weekend lovelies xo

20 Lovely Comments:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

That is just the sweetest thing ever! Can't wait to see more pics! :)

Unknown said...

How exciting! What a sweet mommy you have! Glad you are having a better day/weekend!

apparentlyjessy said...

Oh how sweet and lovely! I look forward to seeing pics and more stories of the day!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

How sweet and precious! You deserve it sweet girl!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Awww how lovely and I'm so happy that you were the recipient of all this goodness! Wishing you so much joy in these next few months leading up to your special day!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet ~ I love it! You are a lucky girl. I got excited when I saw the Tiffany box pop up in your photo and it wasn't even for me... something so special about that little blue box. xoxo

Lindsay said...

Glad your weekend was much happier. What a perfect present!!

clearlytangled said...

aw. so sweet. can't wait to see more.

and flowers pick themselves said...

i am so so glad your week got better, my dear. that bracelet is GORGEOUS!

xo Alison

_ffyona said...

Good things sure come to good people. ;) I believe in that. I can't wait to hear more about it. Kudos to all the lovely people who gave you such a beautiful bridal shower!

Sending good vibes over to ya love bug. Keep safe and well. Talk soon. xo.

Closet full of hopes and dreams said...

That is SO sweet!

Jennifer Rose said...

that is really nice :D and I'm glad that you had a great bridal shower :D

Francis Family said...

aw so cute!!! That's awesome you and your mom are so close.
I'm glad you also had an awesome shower! There is nothing better than feeling special!

She Wore It Well said...

so sweet!

Scientific Housewife said...

Oooh, how lucky! Love Tiffany's :)

Wendy said...

What a amazing gift! So thoughtful!!! Can't wait to see more :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw what a sweet gift!

sara said...

Oh, how very sweet! Seriously, I teared up reading that, you are definitely blessed to have such a great Mom!

Unknown said...

How wonderful, you deserve all that loveliness :) xoxo

Liesl said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love Tiffany's and the little blue box! ;)

Liesl :)