Vintage Wedding by Brooke Keegan


I guess whenever you decide to pursue something in life, you find someone or something to inspire you to be better. In my case, it's often designers or stylists who are responsible for creating fabulous and dreamy weddings much like the one I am featuring here. When I came across all of these photos on Style Me Pretty (clearly my fave site) I was stuck wishing I could rewind to about 5 months ago. Everything and absolutely everything is incredible. I often close my eyes and visualize myself creating weddings just as beautiful and perfect. While it took me a few weeks to have the guts to get back to perusing SMP I am happy I finally I did. This wedding, is hands down my fave ever. Check out all of the eye candy photographed by the fabulous Lane Dittoe. and styled by one of my inspirations and leading ladies in the wedding planning world, Brooke Keegan.



The bride and groom's mother actually designed and hand made the bride's gorgeous gown. I adored the delicacy of the lace and feminine silhouette of the dress and I guess it doesn't hurt that the bride is absolutely gorgeous. All of the soft colours and vintage touches were so sweet too, like the 'bride' banner over the archway (I feel a DIY project coming on), the vintage broach on the bride's bouquet and the incredible paper products. Yummy details. Just delicious!


Mercury glass! Garden roses! Ferris wheels. Sigh. I love it. All of it. And in case you didn't notice the cake topper bride has the same little birdcage veil that the bride has too. Now that my friends is thinking of everything.


Here's to hoping that your Wednesday is full of love, laughter and learning. After a rough day yesterday I remembered a quote I once read that has stuck with me until this day. When something goes good, it's amazing. But when something goes bad, it's an experience. Everything we do in life is an experience that we can chose to ignore or chose to learn from. I am trying my best to learn from some of the bad. Happy Wednesday lovelies! xo

28 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

Perfection......sigh!!! xx

Unknown said...

PS Hope today is better honey, mwah xx

Natasha said...

what a GORGEOUS wedding!!!! ahh... using some of those elements for my big day, too!!!!

Caroline said...

How beautiful!!!

The Bonjour Four said...

what a gorgeous wedding!! wow

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I can't even pick a favorite detail because they're all so incredible!

Unknown said...

I drooled over this wedding on SMP too. I loved every last detail but I was head over heels in love with the whitewashed initials & table numbers. I'd love to steal those for my wedding!

Bridget said...

her dress is unbelievable.

Unknown said...

SOOO amazing! I can't pick one favorite thing because it's all perfection!

I am super in love with those plum pretty sugar robes! eee! I've been wanting one :)

xx

Julie Leah said...

How beautiful!! I love everything about this wedding! The colors, the flowers, the dress, everything is so dreamy!!

christine, just bella said...

That's it. I'm having another wedding, one JUST like this! Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

That quote is very true. I had a blog post about situations like that recently. One can accept a situation as is or choose to be proactive and do something about it. Lesson learned.

_ffyona said...

Such a beautiful wedding. Love the cake topper and you.

Punctuation Mark said...

she is beautiful and every single detail is beautiful... Cheers for a great end of the week!

Unknown said...

Love this! I am such a sucker for beautiful wedding photos! XX!

Rachael Sedory said...

OMG that is so beautiful! Wow!!!

Blair McLeod said...

SO beautiful!! and that robe picture - way too cute!

love this wedding!

Ashley said...

i am forever far away from being married, but i love the idea of using gray in the color palette.

Liz said...

Wow, beautiful wedding!

Just got your comment on my blog! Your blog is GORGEOUS! And I've decided that, yes, we must be best blogger friends :)

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Now I know why the business of re-doing weddings is such a bit hit these days!! For all those marriages going strong, but want to capture it a little more stylishly...this is definitely inspiration :) Gorgeous! XO,

Kelly

Rachel said...

Ummmm, I LOVE. Seriously, this is my perfect wedding. I'm gonna have to bookmark this post so I can use it in the future. This makes my heart happy :)

Joanne Angelina said...

Beautiful images, that's something I would love to do later on in life- beautiful but simple and elegant. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Take care!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I'm so in love with this wedding! It's gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for sharing, sweetie. Happy Friday! Hope u have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

Nicole Schwartz said...

So sweet Riannon! I adore your site and your style. Thank you for the many kind words!
xo

nycstylelittlecannoli said...

looks like a dream wedding to me! so lovely especially the shoes!! :)

Lilacandgrey said...

that gown is BEYOND!!
<3Cara
Fabulous Nan Lawson Giveaway going on @ Lilac and Grey!

Truly Smitten said...

this is ridiculously gorgeous wedding!!

Oh, My Darling said...

Wow, everything about this ceremony looks so beautiful!