A Darling Farm Wedding

Is it bad that only a month after my own wedding I am wishing I could go back and do it all over again? Such is the life I am sure, of a girl who ventures into wedding planning so soon after her own big day. I am confident I'll be saying this for the rest of my life, but this Organic Farm Wedding I stumbled across on GWS is to die for. The bride says she actually cried a little bit when she saw her cake for the first time. Well, I think I cried a bit when I saw the whole entire wedding captured by Adrienne Gunde. It's truly one of the most perfectly executed weddings I've seen around the blogosphere lately. And on this freezing cold November morning (November already?) it leaves my heart feeling rather happy. What could be better?


Alright are you ready for this? The brides gown (that pretty flirty frock shown above) is actually a BCBG maxi dress that she found and totally fell in love with. She says that as a sucker for unfinished material she loved the fringed ends and light, flowy feel of the material. For her, a heavy ball gown in satin or with heavy beading just didn't seem right. So she made her own fabric flowers and sewed them on making her casual dress feel more 'wedding-y.' I love that! Oh and she also DIY-ed the bridesmaids necklaces as well as their hairpieces and her own. Not to mention all the DIY decor elements like the centerpieces, paper products, photo booth, succulent favours. I could go on and on here...


Are you ready for it? Check out the stunning reception decor. From the earthy and textured floral arrangements to the I Believe It's Cake creation (Laurie you rocked this cake and really outdid yourself. What an incredible and edible masterpiece!) everything was just spot on. The twinkle lights and paper lanterns added such a sweet light to all of the photos too. This whole affair feels like a wedding I would have loved to be a guest at.


Oh and if that's not enough for you, Mai the beautiful bride actually owns her own floral and greenery business called Bunch Studio, which obviously played a big role in her spectacular big day. Is there anything this girl doesn't do? Love. it. all. Mai and congrats to you and your new husband :) Happy Tuesday to all of you blogettes! Do something nice for yourself today! XO

21 Lovely Comments:

Slamdunk said...

Lovely photos. Anything related to the farm gets a thumbs-up with me.

Wendy said...

Love all the green! You don't see that color very often and it looks so fresh and pretty.

Unknown said...

Oh, you're destined to see something & wish you'd done it for your wedding. But your wedding was uniquely you & that's what makes it special.

p.s. i like your wedding cake better!!

monica said...

how amazing is this wedding? love it

xo
monica

Liz said...

I'm usually not a fan of red at weddings, but this one totally makes me change my mind!! gorgeous!

Lou said...

So so sweet and pretty - how do they get these little ideas? Hope you are well Rhi...Lou x

k said...

I cannot believe that wedding and how beautiful it is!! And green is my favorite color (fact you should know if we're gonna be friends ;) ) so I love the bridesmaids dresses so much!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

What a gorgeous wedding! I just love the green too. It's so unusual. My cousin had her girls in green and I thought it was so refreshing :)

xoxo

Liesl said...

This IS so darling...oh how I love wedding posts!

Liesl :)

Lori said...

I can see why you fell in love with it ~ it is gorgeous! Loving that arch and I would never have dreamed of putting green and red together buut it looks fabulous.

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

SO pretty and organic! I love it all, especially the dress and shoes!

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

I think because it's such a happy day, that always shines through esp on wedding pictures. These are fabulous in their own right and I'm so glad I stopped by to see :) XOXO

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

Quite possibly the best wedding I have seen. I love it.

Blair McLeod said...

that photo booth area is sooooo darling!!

Ashley said...

i am DYING over the hair accessories. how amazing are those? and i am a sucker for big messy bouquets. love it!

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

this wedding is flawless. i was admiring the floral arrangements and when i saw she was the designer behind them i was floored! so stylish:)

Caroline said...

Wow!! What a gorgeous wedding!!! I love the photo of the bride and her bridesmaids the green dresses look amazing with her white dress. I am pretty partial to green that was the color I chose for my bridesmaids dresses and they carried huge yellow sunflowers ... it was pretty magical. Hugs and Love! xo

Michaela said...

Wow this is stunning!! The colors are wonderful. I'm so glad I found your blog, it's adorable!! (:

Shelley said...

i love the colors!! that looks like a beautiful wedding!

clearlytangled said...

this wedding is just amazing. i completely understand wanting to redo the wedding, even just a month after. it's always so inspirational (and a little heart-wrenching) when you see something else so beautiful.
you can always renew your vows later and have another soiree!

Buttaflibabee said...

I new to your blog... but I love this wedding, I'm not much of a farm girl but this was absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks I'll be an avid reader.