DIY Rustic Ranch Wedding


Hold on to your Badgley's girls (can you believe two wedding in a row here with the same gorgeous pair of heels?!) this wedding is incredible. The little details infused throughout this rustic Texan ranch wedding are so adorable and perfectly executed, I am sure you'll want to recreate some not only for your big day but perhaps even in your home. Photographed so lovingly by Hailey Erickson, the images are just as beautiful as the bride and wedding itself. Cozy up and read on blogettes!


 Cutest flower girls ever. Oh and I love the vintage red truck.


Now the thing about this wedding that truly captured my little heart is the way the Baked Goods cart and head table were decorated. Over at Style Me Pretty, the bride explains how she happens to work for a lady who is not only an amazing interior designer but who also owns a home decor shop that carries the same theme she wanted to have reflected throughout her wedding. Said friend donated all of the wedding decor for the bride's big day and even brought in a crew to help put it all together. Laurieannas.com is where you can get more information and if you are ever in the Canton, Texas area you'll have to stop in and say hello (and give said friend a high five from yours truly :) Everything they created is so rustic and organic and cozy. Without further ado, I present to you, a work of art...


Even better, the bride's sweet mother is the founder of a company called Homemade Gourmet which made the food component of this sweet wedding pretty simple and easy. In an effort to make their dinner feel like a big family style celebration while sticking to their budget they served their guests a chili buffet! Handfuls of the newlywed's friends prepared and served three types of chill is over Fritos, rice or of course, chili dogs. The buffet also incorporated a variety of toppings to make sure everyone got to enjoying their favourite type of chili. And if you are curious about the above twist on the traditional candy bar fad, the Baked Goods spread included mini pecan pie muffins, chocolate chunk cookie muffins, white chocolate cranorange cookies, brownies and oatmeal cookies. Delicious. Simply delicious.


Hope everyone is having a spectacular Thursday and that you are all staying warm in this freezing cold weather (hey, I'm not that lucky to live in the south where it's still toasty and warm!) I have finally gained access to the back end of my new site for Hey Gorgeous Events and have been having so much fun putting it all together. Also, I should have our wedding photos back at the latest in less than two weeks and believe me I am so dying to get them to share with all of you! Wheeee :) much love xo

23 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

OH-MY-GOODNESS, GF! This is one of THEE best! Those are the kind of flowers I wanted :( That head table is so amazing!

www.meg-land.blogspot.com
xx

Liesl said...

Oh how I smile every time you have a new post...always love them! :) This wedding is beautiful and I simply love looking at wedding things and inspiration...sp fun! Plus, I love that multiple weddings have featured those pretty in pink/peach heels! My mother's wedding colors, many years ago, were like a "blush and bashful" with the light peach colors! I hope you have a spectacular Thursday too!!!

Liesl :)

Can't wait to see your beautiful wedding photos!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

this one is actually extremely sweet!! very pretty and the bride looks gorgeous too!

Ashley said...

chili bar!? now we're talkin!

Unknown said...

How did I miss this on SMP??!! The head table, oh that head table! Amazing.

christine, just bella said...

WOW, this girl had some fantastic resources and it shows!! How beautiful and those shoes! love.

I can't wait to see more pics from your beautiful wedding!
:) Christine

CaliforniaCandy said...

Wow, what beautiful details!

http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/

Erin Wallace said...

This post is so beautiful! Those shoes have me all a-twitter - they are amazing! and it's always so lovely to see two people who are beginning their lives together. Lovely post!

Thanks so much for your really kind comment - YOU rock!

xo Erin

theUngourmet said...

This is just darling! I love the wildflowers in the jars! Here's to Love! ;)

CINCHED AT THE WAIST said...

love the linen colors, and the adorable baked goodies station! Beautiful bride as well!!

Michaela said...

This is one of my favorite weddings I've ever seen! I even grabbed some photos for my inspiration folder (:

little luxury list said...

Those heels are iconic for weddings and beyond. Such sweet touches!

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE your wedding photos....they are truly gorgeous:)

Stop by and say Hello ♥
I’m the MTV Style Blogger of the Week!!!

Shelley said...

that wedding is so beautiful! i love the baked goodies table. so cute!

and good luck with your site! i hope its coming along wonderfully :)

Sara Lee Bentley said...

This is just so magical -- love the Baked Goodies stand and of course... the shoes *sigh* :)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Sweetie this wedding makes me want to do mine all over again! I went city wedding the first time but would love to go rustic. Guess my dreams will have to do :)

Have a wonderful weeknd! xoxo

k said...

It's beautiful! So many cute details...oh my goodness.

Unknown said...

Love this! I am crazy for a rustic romantic wedding! Too, too cute, and you're right, that red truck is the perfect touch! XX!

clearlytangled said...

oh, very excited to see the new website soon! i'm not even sure i have congratulated you yet on this new venture. if not, congrats. if i have, congrats again!!

Rachael Sedory said...

OMG! The head table and the baked goodies table are brilliant ideas! I will have to remember that idea if I ever end up being able to be an event planner. Presh!

Julia and Yuriy said...

Burlap is amazing. We used it in our wedding!

Unknown said...

It's a good thing I have a bunch of engaged friends, because looking through your blog makes me want to do my wedding all over again!

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

What a lovely surprise! A customer/bride mentioned this post to me today when she was shopping for her own wedding at my store.

I had a good time putting this wedding together and had only 4 days to do it without a plan! In fact, I was printing Facebook photos of the bride and groom at midnight the night before the wedding for the books under the cloches, it was my surprise for the couple.

I have a post on my blog with before and after photos of the transformation of the space at http://laurieannas.blogspot.com/2010/09/romantic-transformation.html

All of the decor, chandeliers, and antique props in the reception hall were a loaner gift from my store, LaurieAnna's Vintage Home, and our gift to the couple.

Thank you so much for featuring the wedding, Hailey Erickson is an amazing photographer!

So happy to have discovered your beautiful site!