Dreamy E-Session by Elisabeth Kristine Photography


When I came across this dreamy e-session by Elisabeth Kristine Photography I just knew I had to show these beauties off. Not only are the photos romantic and so pretty, but the styling is done perfectly and the couple so completely in love; are they not the cutest? I love the vintage lamp and the novels that were incorporated into the shoot but the best part, hands down, is this pretty bride-to-be's gorgeous ring. Now that is one lucky girl :)


Here's a little story from Emilee about when she first met Andy. Read on; it's ah-dorable.

"I met Andy when I was 10 years old and we moved to Corona. Our families kind of became friends and we always knew of each other (Andy claims to have loved me since we were little!) As we got older we became better friends and would talk about all sorts of things. I always had a boyfriend and he was like the best guy pal. When I went away for college Andy planned this special birthday outting that felt more like a date and turns out, it was! He planned dinner at this jazz place that was dimly lit and had these two-seater tables. I kept thinking "Poor guy, he probably had no idea this place was like this!" Later I found out he knew exactly what he was doing. We dated for almost three years doing the long-distance thing. I would come visit him by taking the train out about once a month and he would drive down as often as he could. Then I made the move out to where he was going to school. A year after I moved out here he popped the question!" And the rest my friends is sweet sweet history!



Emilee is also a fabulous blogger herself and featured the engagement on her site, complete with these romantic photos taken by Troy and Aimee Grover who were hiding in the bushes waiting for Andy to pop the question. The photos and the super thought-out and thoughtful proposal will melt your heart so be sure to head over and see and make sure to check out the rest of Elisabeth's fantasic work :) Hope everyone is having a lovely week and staying nice and cozy. Can you believe Christmas will be in here in almost two weeks? xo

20 Lovely Comments:

Liesl said...

Love this! So pretty and romantic...love the square cute ring too!

Liesl :)

Brianna! said...

AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS
I cant wait until I have my engagement photos
BUT, I guess you have to be engaged to do that hahaha:)

xoxo
bB

April of Smidge Of This said...

Wow - so pretty - that last pic is just really REAL and so nice. The black & whites are classicly gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

very married said...

there's something very easy about these photos. makes me feel comfortable.

Emilee Sutherland said...

Lizzie did such an amazing job! I love our photos. And your blog is beautiful!

Ashley said...

that last shot is my favorite. i can't put my finger on why, but i love that the guy has on a red plaid shirt - there's just something about it.

and the engagement! yowza. loved loved.

Tash said...

Oh goodness what a love story! And the photos are just beautiful!

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes said...

What a cute and adorable story! I love when things like that work out, they look like a beautiful and happy couple.

Lou said...

Hello Rhi - these are wonderful, what a lovely smile she has. Always great to see people in love. I didn't get a chance yet to comment on your last post - but it made me worry about you abit...hope it'a all falling into place now. Lou xx

_ffyona said...

8th picture is my fave!

Chicago Chic said...

Wow. These photos are STUNNING and what a sweet romance! Oh and you are right, what a lucky girl to get a ring like that! :):)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Rachel

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the rustic palatte! XX!

Sara Lee Bentley said...

Awwww! Such a sweet story! I wish this lovely couple all the best -- so glad you posted this here :)
To answer your quesiton, no, I seriously can't beleive that Christmas is literally around the corner!!!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

It's so beautiful! Love her ring too!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, sweetie :) xoxo

Laura said...

Aw, they're such a sweet couple and I love their story! Her ring is gorgeous too! Thanks for sharing this adorable shoot!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

They are so freaking cute!

Slamdunk said...

Lovely photos. I can't believe that Christmas is sneaking up on me either.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the b&w shot of them sitting in the field especially.....love that they knew each other for so many years too! xx

Anonymous said...

Omg how cute is this story (as well as the photos?!)

Unknown said...

this is GORGEOUS